Brake Trouble / Road Bike

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 23rd 05, 05:10 PM
Rob

Default Brake Trouble / Road Bike

Hello.

I just changed the brake cable on my old Myata Road bike..it has Shimano 105
Brakes when I apply the rear brake the one pad stays on the rim it does not
spring back into place the brake levers are also 105 AERO they are not STI
how can I fix this problem ? are I installing the cable wrong ?

Thanks

Rob Wille

May 6 NYC NBG Day to Honor Fallen Bike Activist Cycle America General 0 April 11th 05 04:15 PM
Road, touring or cross bike? Yellowstone Yeti General 20 August 27th 04 03:43 AM
aus.bicycle FAQ kingsley Australia 4 December 15th 03 12:08 AM
Considering a Road bike for commuting... good idea? Mike Beauchamp Techniques 95 August 18th 03 11:44 PM