FS: DeMarchi Contour-Lite Jacket Large - As New $49 ($149 Retail)

Old April 28th 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
mike

Default FS: DeMarchi Contour-Lite Jacket Large - As New $49 ($149 Retail)

This is a nice - warm but lightweight jacket with all the fancy
breathable fabrics. Worn twice - size Large a little big for me so it
fits like a large US. It says 39-40", but I think 41-42" is more like
it. On sale at Nashbar for $99 (Retail was $149). This one is BLue/
Black/White. Shipping is $5.

Mike