Who is to blame Cyclist or Taxi Driver? ( I dont like either)

Old November 29th 15, 09:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Cycle-Ops

Default Who is to blame Cyclist or Taxi Driver? ( I dont like either)

On 29/11/2015 19:57, Tom Crispin wrote:
On Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 2:52:49 PM UTC, Judith wrote:
On Fri, 27 Nov 2015 19:46:52 -0000, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Judith wrote:
On Fri, 27 Nov 2015 18:09:41 +0000, Nick
wrote:

snip

If he can't signal properly and check his mirrors he really
shouldn't be driving at all.

He has taken a test and passed it.

Has the cyclist do you know?

I got 100% and I would not be seen dead on a pedal bike. It's all to do with
not looking like a bellend.
I bet that many of the cyclists here would not get 100%
But of course they would never admit it.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....ycling-7315073

I bet Mason got 110% and Crispin 105%.

92.3%

Is that a real percentage or a Salt & Wriggler made up one?

--
Dave
Dedicated to finding a cure for cycling.
Old November 30th 15, 01:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 06:29:23 -0800 (PST), Alycidon wrote:

On Saturday, 28 November 2015 14:18:05 UTC, Tom Crispin wrote:

Orange is generally used by railway workers. It may even be mandatory for railway workers to wear orange.

The police were caught out here, but luckily a cyclist was there to help out.

http://road.cc/content/news/172167-p...d-them-out-jam

Excellent - so you obviously think that hi-viz for cyclists is a good idea.

Keep them coming - you are so good value you know.