Old October 25th 04, 11:47 AM
Ride-A-Lot

Gary,

My flight is booked. I'll be coming in on 11/3. Let me know a date
(11/4 - 11/9) you'd like to go riding. My conference doesn't start
until 11/6, but if you can't get out before then I could always skip a
day. I found a place renting higher end Jamis FS bikes. I think it's
Spokesman Cycles or something like that. They are out in Cave Creek, so
it's a drive but at least I could go eat at the Satisfied Frog when I
return it . The only other one I found was Cactus Bikes. I am not
sure what they rent but I'll call today.

You pick the trail. I would describe my riding as upper itermediate. I
can climb, though not very fast (I'm still in love with Granny). I can
handle most downhill technical stuff, but probably not like the
waterfall. Distance is no problem.

Thanks for the company.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old October 25th 04, 11:50 AM
Ride-A-Lot

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Gary,

My flight is booked. I'll be coming in on 11/3. Let me know a date
(11/4 - 11/9) you'd like to go riding. My conference doesn't start
until 11/6, but if you can't get out before then I could always skip a
day. I found a place renting higher end Jamis FS bikes. I think it's
Spokesman Cycles or something like that. They are out in Cave Creek, so
it's a drive but at least I could go eat at the Satisfied Frog when I
return it . The only other one I found was Cactus Bikes. I am not
sure what they rent but I'll call today.

You pick the trail. I would describe my riding as upper itermediate. I
can climb, though not very fast (I'm still in love with Granny). I can
handle most downhill technical stuff, but probably not like the
waterfall. Distance is no problem.

Thanks for the company.

Sorry about this mis sent email! Fu*k!!!!! Damn thunderbird!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old October 25th 04, 08:50 PM