Important message from Jack Halpern

Old November 1st 06, 12:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jack Halpern

Default Important message from Jack Halpern

Hi all,

This is Jack Halpern, Executive Director for International Development
of the IUF, and many of you may know that I got the IUF and JUA about a
quarter of a century ago.

I have been subscribing to rec.sport.unicycling through email since its
inception. Unfortunately, work pressure makes it impossible for me to
deal with the large volume (I have over 30,000 unread messages in my
mailbox!) in this newsgroup. Being the CEO of The CJK Dictionary
Institute (we specialize in Chinese, Japanese and Korean Dictionaries,
see http://www.cjk,org), I am extremely busy with many dictionary projects.

I do fear missing important information regarding unicycling, and would
like to suggest as follows. If there is something you want me to read
specifically, or if a message is important, please send it to my email
address at . The topics of specific interest to me a

1. Organizing unicons, especially Asian teams. Ideally, we should revive
the unicon
mailing list, so that unicon organizers can focus on the topic
rather than mixing
postings with rec.sport.unicycling, which is of a general nature.
2. Unicycling terminology, as I am editor of the Multilingual Unicycling
Dictionary
-- this will eventually be made available free on the web. If you
report new terms
to me in any langauge I will add them to the dictionary.
3. All IUF matters -- properly this should go to the
,
mailing list, which for reasons unknown to me has been dormant (people
seem to discuss matters privately).
4. Anything on unicycling in Asia, especially China and Japan.

It's been great being on this list, very informative and often fun, but
I have to sign off,
at least for the moment.

All the best and stay on top!!

P.S. I will probably read my last mail on rec.sport.unicycling on
November 2 or so.

Jack rabbit vibrator. appraise William Newman Unicycling 0 January 2nd 06 02:34 AM
Postal Lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED Louis Mountain Biking 1 February 12th 04 03:00 AM
Union Jack Jersey Me UK 20 November 25th 03 10:35 AM
Postal Lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED Louis Recumbent Biking 0 September 30th 03 11:04 AM