360 help

Old November 1st 06, 01:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rabbithunter018

Default 360 help

I just can't get past 180, I know I need to spin my whole body and not
just pivot, and that it would be easier to turn 90 degrees before I
jump, but I am still stuck. Any tips?

--
rabbithunter018

Never underestimate stupid people in large groups

It is always better to keep your mouth shut and have people question
your intelligence, than to say something stupid and leave them in no
doubt.

Don't worry about looking like a dork for diff color cranks. You ride a
uni, lol.
rabbithunter018's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12156

Old November 1st 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
blackbike

if u can only 180 then u are a long way off 360.
try 270s off the ground first. bend down really low, twist then jump up
really high and twist.

--
blackbike

add me on msn,

You never know till you find out.

My Qu-ax 20 trials fund $60 - $495
blackbike's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13551

Old November 1st 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

a good way to learn 360's is to get rolling at an average pace, jump,
twist 90 degrees, land and crank your body into a second jump.
Basically you are just introducing a prehop to get you spinning alot.

As you get better at that you will be able to decrease the amount of
twist in the prehop to nothing, then eventualy remove the prehop.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Old November 1st 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe

Yeah that^^ but make the turn with your hips not your shoulders.

--
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe

dudewithasock wrote:
Yeah, and they have more estrogen than me, too. Now *that* takes guts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iridemymuni
hey evan i've got the same blue nipples as you !!!!!
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12978

Old November 1st 06, 09:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nickvb123

practise and your body will learn how to twist the full 360 by itself i
reckon

--
nickvb123

Jerrick wrote: