the Virginia Tech massacre was a black-op - Do you know what a 'false-flag' operation is?

Old April 19th 07, 06:47 AM posted to aus.politics,can.politics,us.politics,alt.conspiracy,aus.bicycle
Midex

Default the Virginia Tech massacre was a black-op - Do you know what a 'false-flag' operation is?

On 19 abr, 02:18, Midex wrote:
http://www.iamthewitness.com/video/F...nnection_6.wmv

The gunman was said to have killed two people at 7.00am in what was
believed to be a domestic lovers homicide. As far as anyone guessed
the murder had fled campus.

2 hours later, on the other side of the campus, shooting began again
and killed 30 odd more students. Witness testimonies of the gunman's
identity were said to be conflicting - suggesting there was more than
one gunman. Predictably we were told in the end that it was all juts
one gunman who comitted suicide just before the Police got to him on
the second floor of the Hall.

We are told that he had just two 9mm guns - one in each hand. How do
you kill 35 people with two hand guns?

Have people been watching too many Hollywood action films?

Virginia School Shooting: Another Government Black-Op?

Early details suggest Columbine-style set-up to justify mass gun
control, VA Tech has "blood on their hands," banned concealed carry,
disarming victims

Paul Joseph Watson & Steve Watson
Prison Planet
Monday, April 16, 2007

Early details about the horrific school shooting at Virginia Tech
strongly indicate that these events represent a Columbine-style black-
op that will be exploited in the coming days to push for mass gun
control and further turning our schools into prisons.

Eyewitness Matt Kazee told the Alex Jones Show that it was a full two
to three hours after the shootings began that loudspeakers installed
around the campus were used to warn students to stay indoors and that
a shooter was on the loose.

Quite how the killer was afforded so much time before any action was
taken to stop him is baffling, especially considering the fact that
the campus, according to Kazee, was crawling with police before the
event happened due to numerous bomb threats that had been phoned in
last week.

The shootings came three days after a bomb threat Friday forced the
cancellation of classes in three buildings, WDBJ in Roanoke reported.
Also, the 100,000-square-foot Torgersen Hall was evacuated April 2
after police received a written bomb threat, The Roanoke Times
reported.

CNN quoted a student who was outraged at the delay in identifying and
stopping the killer.

"What happened today this was ridiculous. And I don't know what
happened or what was going through this guy's mind," student Jason
Piatt told CNN. "But I'm pretty outraged and I'll say on the record
I'm pretty outraged that someone died in a shooting in a dorm at 7
o'clock in the morning and the first e-mail about it - no mention of
locking down campus, no mention of canceling classes - they just
mention that they're investigating a shooting two hours later at
9:22."

He added: "That's pretty ridiculous and meanwhile, while they're
sending out that e-mail, 22 more people got killed."

The details that are beginning to emerge fill the criteria that this
could very well be another government black-op that will be used as
justification for more gun control and turing our schools into
prisons, festooned with armed guards, surveillance cameras and
biometric scanning to gain entry.

Ironic therefore it is that Virginia is a concealed carry state and
yet Virginia Tech campus recently enforced a policy prohibiting
"unauthorized possession, storage or control" of firearms on campus.
According to gun rights activists such as Aaron Zelman of Jews For The
Preservation of Firearms, VA Tech has "blood on its hands" for
disarming the 21 victims who could potentially have defended
themselves against the killer.

Initial reports suggested there were two shooters, but the story
quickly changed to just one shooter who later killed himself (as
happens in almost all these cases) or was shot by police.

Eyewitness accounts describe police hiding behind trees and failing to
pursue the killer, while ordering the school to be placed on lockdown
so nobody could escape the carnage as the killer picked off his
targets with seemingly little interruption from the police.

At the moment, the official death toll is 30, but could rise, making
this the deadliest school shooting in history.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/apr...407blackop.htm

Old April 19th 07, 09:53 AM posted to aus.politics,can.politics,us.politics,alt.conspiracy,aus.bicycle
Tex

"Midex" wrote in message
ups.com...

Virginia School Shooting: Another Government Black-Op?

No, my cat did it. The youtube evidence is overwhelming

Old April 19th 07, 03:46 PM posted to aus.politics,can.politics,us.politics,alt.conspiracy,aus.bicycle
Bugbear

On Apr 19, 4:53 pm, "Tex" wrote:
"Midex" wrote in message

ups.com...

Virginia School Shooting: Another Government Black-Op?

No, my cat did it. The youtube evidence is overwhelming

No way, that was my cat. You'd better not be feeding the little
fella. He's mine I tells ya!

Monday, April 16, 2007

[...]

http://angelocracy.com/

http://angelocracy.blogspot.com

another false positive [email protected] Racing 12 April 18th 07 06:09 AM
false shifting when I'm on the trainer Steve General 3 April 13th 07 04:54 PM
TRUE or FALSE MagillaGorilla Racing 7 January 14th 07 04:16 PM
TRUE or FALSE MagillaGorilla Racing 44 November 26th 06 07:43 AM
FS: New Dura Ace, Black Mavic CXP33, Black DT Competiton wheels David Ornee Marketplace 0 August 5th 03 02:09 AM