60 cm Eddy Merckx Corsa 0.1

Old June 6th 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tom Kunich

Default 60 cm Eddy Merckx Corsa 0.1

The very best Merckx of 1998. Steel frame that is absolutely rigid and yet
gives enough on the bumps that you can ride it in a century without a
thought. This was the favorite bike that year and has a complete
Chorus/Record 8-speed group on it that has less that a thousand miles on it.
I spent so much money on this bike that I couldn't bring myself to actually
ride it on the street. Consequently I bought used bikes and rode them.
Stupid? Yes, but my loss is your gain.

Remember that Merckx is measured c-c so the frame is really more what
Americans call a 61.

I now have an entire garage full of bikes and to tell the truth the Eddy is
a tad too small for me. Though it is STILL the fastest bike I have.

$1000 takes it and if you're an enthusiast I'll pay the shipping.

Eddy Merckx SC team frame, fork, Campagnolo hidden headset & Merckx seatpost clamp [email protected] Marketplace 0 September 13th 06 02:46 AM
52cm Eddy Merckx Corsa Tim Marketplace 0 April 6th 05 10:05 PM
FA: 47cm Eddy Merckx Corsa Jeff M Marketplace 0 August 9th 04 11:11 AM
58cm EDDY MERCKX CORSA, NEW PAINT! ON EBAY! EXCELLENT!!! SB Marketplace 3 July 29th 04 12:30 AM
Eddy Merckx MX Leader vs Corsa Frameset ? crj Techniques 2 November 20th 03 01:53 PM