FS 61 cm Eddy Merckx Corsa 0.1

Old February 29th 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tom Kunich

Default FS 61 cm Eddy Merckx Corsa 0.1

Yellow with red/greenish markings - this was the favorite paint job that
year and really looks nice.

This bike is essentially new. I'm asking 1/3rd what I paid for it - $1600
plus shipping.

I bought it new and tried to put all Record 8-speed on it. However, Record
was selling so well at that time that I had to get Chorus for a lot of the
components though you can't tell the difference.

There's one small paint chip right above the right side gear shift area.

I only rode the bike about 2000 miles and raced it a little bit. It wasn't
dropped.

Wheels are Campy Atlanta rims with Record hubs. All Campy parts. Cinelli
bars and stem. Campy seatpost. Salsa saddle. No pedals.

I can email you pictures.

60 cm Eddy Merckx Corsa 0.1 Tom Kunich Marketplace 0 June 6th 07 03:35 AM
52cm Eddy Merckx Corsa Tim Marketplace 0 April 6th 05 10:05 PM
FA: 47cm Eddy Merckx Corsa Jeff M Marketplace 0 August 9th 04 11:11 AM
58cm EDDY MERCKX CORSA, NEW PAINT! ON EBAY! EXCELLENT!!! SB Marketplace 3 July 29th 04 12:30 AM
Eddy Merckx MX Leader vs Corsa Frameset ? crj Techniques 2 November 20th 03 01:53 PM