Partner for Ride

Old September 22nd 04, 04:52 AM
howard2013

Default Partner for Ride

I'm planning a bike trip that will follow the RAAM route across the
U.S. from San Diego to Atlantic City beginning sometime in July 2005.
Am looking for a ride partner to do trip. Will ride about 100 to 125
miles each day. Any interest?????
Old September 22nd 04, 06:26 PM
atticus finch

I would love to do that. Unfortunately I live in Europe, so I guess you
have to look further.

Old September 23rd 04, 03:00 AM
howard2013

howard2013 wrote:

I'm planning a bike trip that will follow the RAAM route across the
U.S. from San Diego to Atlantic City beginning sometime in July 2005.
Am looking for a ride partner to do trip. Will ride about 100 to 125
miles each day. Any interest?????

Well Atticus it's too bad you can't do it. America is a beautiful
country to ride thru and Europe is as well. Hope I can find someone
to do this with. It's too long of a ride to do alone with stretches
of desert and mountains to cross. Good luck and ride well.

Cycling partner BicycleGirl Australia 2 October 28th 03 10:07 AM
Looking for riding partner Sugar Land Area wtlonestar Recumbent Biking 2 September 8th 03 05:34 PM