An experiment to prove the helmet law proponants RIGHT (or wrong)

Old January 28th 05, 09:48 AM
Edward Dolan

Default An experiment to prove the helmet law proponants RIGHT (or wrong)

"Peter Clinch" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

You are too incredibly stupid to even know what you are talking about.
You are too incredibly stupid to even know what you are talking about.
You are too incredibly stupid to even know what you are talking about.
You are too incredibly stupid to even know what you are talking about.
You are too incredibly stupid to even know what you are talking about.

You can't argue with the facts, so you resort to name calling. The names
don't bother me, and that the facts don't bother you speaks for itself.

What speaks for itself is that you and DiscoDuck are a couple of screwballs.
I do not believe in plowing the same old ground over and over, especially
for nuts like the two of you who do not know how to read.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

By the way, congrats on having the world's worst signature. Every time I see
it I want to puke.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old January 28th 05, 10:14 AM
Richard Bates

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 03:48:51 -0600, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

Ed Dolan the great - Minnesota

An anagram of which is "Oh Dear Me! Stagnant deletion"

*plonk*

Old January 29th 05, 12:30 AM
Mark Thompson

What speaks for itself is that you and DiscoDuck are a couple of
screwballs. I do not believe in plowing the same old ground over and
over, especially for nuts like the two of you who do not know how to
read.

You can't argue with the facts, so you resort to name calling. The
names don't bother him, and that the facts don't bother you speaks for
itself.

Mark.

Old January 30th 05, 07:05 AM
Edward Dolan

k...

Edward Dolan wrote:

What speaks for itself is that you and DiscoDuck are a couple of
screwballs. I do not believe in plowing the same old ground over and
over, especially for nuts like the two of you who do not know how to
read.

You can't argue with the facts, so you resort to name calling. The
names don't bother him, and that the facts don't bother you speaks for
itself.

Exactly.

What facts! Just some inane statistic that no one, least of all the bunch of
you, can make any sense of.

Those who advocate breaking the law belong in jail. There you would learn a
whole new set of rules and regulations that would govern your every waking
hour. That would knock some sense into your addled brains.