Unicycle Song

Old April 4th 05, 08:40 PM
munipsycho

bugman wrote:
*I like that idea, when can we start interviewing and training topless
women to ride. *

I'll be the dressing room manager. OK?

--
munipsycho - CrashTestDummies are us.

=====================
The UniSkills Assessment: www.munipsycho.com/uniskills_2.jsp

I can fly too. But I can only fly down.
-Little Bear

Imagine all the people
Riding on one wheel.
J. Lennon. (paraphrased)
munipsycho's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9589

Old April 4th 05, 08:47 PM
DK

haha thats pretty keul.. I want your book too. How long is it?

--
DK - Team YAMS Member

-Hunter-
Im super, thanks for asking.
DK's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8054

Old April 13th 05, 07:35 AM
Klaas Bil

This production now also surfaced in JJuggle's "Unicycle articles (but
wait there's more...)" thread.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"When it comes to the family jewels, you won't be having fun until they're having fun. - Jake D"

Old April 13th 05, 05:04 PM
evil-nick

And that Tyler, is why I wear pads...
Good riding though. And nifty song Dogbowl!

--
evil-nick - Unicyclist, Linux Geek, & swell guy

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

Old November 1st 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
David H

Default Unicycle Song

That's the best song i've ever heard!!!!

you should make a whole album full of unicycling songs.

--
David H

NEED SOMEWHERE TO RIDE WITH OTHER
UNICYCLISTS:

'Stockton Unicycle and Juggling Club'
(http://www.StocktonUnicycleClub.co.nr)
David H's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13679

Old November 1st 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chexjc

UNIquelyCanadian wrote:
Great! Nice Job. Thanks for bring us a unicycling song! I think that is
a first, except maybe in the circus!

I like it!

Nope! i've got two unicycle songs on my myspace i posted a while back

www.myspace.com/thelostguitarist

I like your song a lot though by the way

--
Chexjc

www.myspace.com/thelostguitarist
Chexjc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13511

Old November 2nd 06, 07:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
David H

Chexjc wrote:
Nope! i've got two unicycle songs on my myspace i posted a while back

www.myspace.com/thelostguitarist

I like your song a lot though by the way

i like your songs but the vocals are a bit quiet. Is there any chance
of you making them louder than the music?

David.

Old November 2nd 06, 12:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pdc

What ever happened to ol' Mr. Dogbowl?

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"
pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160

Old November 2nd 06, 12:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

ahhh i love this song.

to tell you the truth though, i actually rode home from school (10km,
the last 5 of which are uphill finishing with a STEEP BITCH of a hill).
i listened to "i'm on a one wheel" by dogbowl the whole way home on
loop.

i was on a bicycle so it was weird.

--
iridemymuni

munipsycho wrote:
Just a bit of advice: never vomit while wearing a full-face helmet.

irvinegr wrote:
haha i just thaught it was funny the title is "3th movie"

pixystix6 wrote:
oo give him and intising lap dance while he rubs pasteries all over you

'Bike Coalition!!' (www.bikecoalition.com)
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Unicycle ascent/descent of Mt. Evans - 14,264 feet gbarnes Unicycling 19 August 11th 04 02:48 AM
surfing on a unicycle, tips and tricks... paulie pavlic Unicycling 10 November 15th 03 10:38 PM
NZ Unicycle Weekend GizmoDuck Unicycling 6 November 3rd 03 07:37 AM
New Unicycle types! XWonka Unicycling 16 October 15th 03 08:54 PM
My first unicycle showard Unicycling 1 October 3rd 03 06:20 AM