Somehow No One Seems To Think

Old March 23rd 08, 07:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Default Somehow No One Seems To Think

" wrote in
:

On Mar 22, 7:44*pm, ronaldo_jeremiah
wrote:
On Mar 22, 9:37*pm, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:
Here's a quote:

"Fascism is a government structure. The most notable
characteristic of

fascist country is the separation and persecution or denial of
equalit

to a specific segment of the population based upon superficial
qualiti

es
or belief systems."

Apparently those who claim to be "Liberals" want to use fascistic
methodology and pretend that it is somehow correct.

What are you talking about?

FASCISM, Fred. *He's talking about Fascism.

It seems that lame-o book actually quoted that lame-o essay from that
****ed-up family values self-help site. *So, no plagiarism, just
pathetic scholarship.

Fred, here's a clearer description of fascism:

http://www.secularhumanism.org/libra...britt_23_2.htm

Bull****. Fascism, from the word "fascia," is a system
of government in which the population are governed by
an authoritarian structure led by roofers.
An earlier version of this system was known as
"Soffitism" but the roofers decided that sounded stupid,
so they changed the name. (However, the word survives
in the official governmental philosophy, "sophistry.")

Anyone who has tried to find a good roofer on less
than six months notice realizes that we live in a Fascist
state.

Some people say that Fascism is Evil. These misguided
people are suffering from a confusion that dates back to
when Noam Chomsky misheard a Fascist talking about
"eaves." Too embarrassing for a linguist to admit the
error, which is why we still have these unfortunate deluded
people. Nothing that six months at hard labor regrouting
the Capitol Dome couldn't cure.

Sincerely,
Ben
RBR Professor of Comparative Politics

This is also where the term "gutter politics" comes from. Not to mention
"slate of candidates" and why when you get herpes on your head they call
it "shingles."

--
Bill Asher
Booted out of more academic institutions than he can count
Old March 23rd 08, 08:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
www.couplescompany.com ?

Laura Dawn Lewis?!

Pound and Gripper ?

Old March 23rd 08, 09:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_3_]

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
On Mar 22, 9:32 pm, Howard Kveck wrote:

From "Picking Up the Pieces: Practical Guide for Surviving Economic Crashes" by
Sorcha Faal and David Booth

Huh?!

I mean, either way this is delicious, but I traced the quote to that
flaky website I listed. Do you mean to say that badly-written chunk
is also in this book, verbatim?

I just checked. Apparently, it is.

Sweet, we just uncovered some plagiarism.

Can you plagiarize non-existent people?

Still, I like couplescompany.com even better as a stupid-ass source.

couplescollostomy.com is even MORE stupid-ass.
Old March 23rd 08, 09:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_3_]

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
On Mar 22, 9:37 pm, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:
Here's a quote:
"Fascism is a government structure. The most notable characteristic of a
fascist country is the separation and persecution or denial of equality
to a specific segment of the population based upon superficial qualities
or belief systems."
Apparently those who claim to be "Liberals" want to use fascistic
methodology and pretend that it is somehow correct.

What are you talking about?

FASCISM, Fred. He's talking about Fascism.

Yeah, but apropos of what? What motivated the outburst?

Oh, never mind.

It seems that lame-o book actually quoted that lame-o essay from that
****ed-up family values self-help site. So, no plagiarism, just
pathetic scholarship.

But it was a nonexistent scholar anyway, so who are they going to sue?
Old March 23rd 08, 09:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

On Mar 22, 8:17 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
Here's a quote:

"Fascism is a government structure. The most notable characteristic of a
fascist country is the separation and persecution or denial of equality to a
specific segment of the population based upon superficial qualities or
belief systems."

Apparently those who claim to be "Liberals" want to use fascistic
methodology and pretend that it is somehow correct.

"You call it liberal fascism, I call it paradise":
http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/b...ng-his-sp.html

However, you're already there, thanks to the conservatives:

http://www.democracynow.org/2007/11/...eminist_social
http://worldwide-sawdust.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=1945
http://www.alternet.org/story/71881/?page=entire
http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Ron_Pa...t_of_1223.html
Old March 23rd 08, 10:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Fred Fredburger wrote:
Yeah, but apropos of what? What motivated the outburst?

r = new Random(time());
while (true)
{
if (r.value() 0 && r.value() 0.2) postGlobalWarmingRant();
if (r.value() 0.2 && r.value() 0.5) postGayAccusation();
if (r.value() 0.5 && r.value() 0.8) postLiberalRant();
if (r.value() 0.9 && r.value() 1) postInventedSomethingClaim();
}
Old March 23rd 08, 01:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Baldwin

The often prophetic Tom Kunich wrote,"Somehow No One Seems To Think"

Tom, so far your subject/header phrase has been _supported_ in this
threads replies!

I'm a Libertarian. When it comes to political discussions, I invest
little if any energy, regarding politics, in anyone over the age of 30.
For the past 35 years I've been a self study of our nations framers &
founders. I've yet to "discover" a flaw in their _original_ works.
I've submitted to the possibility that our nation has "mis-placed"
it's moral compass. I've used the word _moral_ in the sense that the
framers & founders did.
Likewise, I'm not ashamed to call myself an American in the "Spirit
of 76".
Well there, that should fan the embers!

Best Regards - Mike Baldwin

Old March 23rd 08, 01:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Tom Kunich wrote:
Here's a quote:

"Fascism is a government structure. The most notable characteristic of a
fascist country is the separation and persecution or denial of equality to
a specific segment of the population based upon superficial qualities or
belief systems."

Apparently those who claim to be "Liberals" want to use fascistic
methodology and pretend that it is somehow correct.

Yes, we're working on a new world order as a April 1st present for greg
(he from whom all chow and afternoon rides come).

Get in the bus (or Prius) and join us before we assimilate you.

Old March 23rd 08, 03:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_3_]

Donald Munro wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
Yeah, but apropos of what? What motivated the outburst?

r = new Random(time());
while (true)
{
if (r.value() 0 && r.value() 0.2) postGlobalWarmingRant();
if (r.value() 0.2 && r.value() 0.5) postGayAccusation();
if (r.value() 0.5 && r.value() 0.8) postLiberalRant();
if (r.value() 0.9 && r.value() 1) postInventedSomethingClaim();
}

Perfect. I especially like the object named r. I say that sometimes when
I read Kunich-isms.
Old March 23rd 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

Tom Kunich wrote:

Here's a quote:

"Fascism is a government structure. The most notable characteristic of a
fascist country is the separation and persecution or denial of equality
to a specific segment of the population based upon superficial qualities
or belief systems."

Apparently those who claim to be "Liberals" want to use fascistic
methodology and pretend that it is somehow correct.

I don't understand this as a standalone post to initiate a thread. This
would be like posting the definition of what cereal means and then
sitting back and waiting for people to try to figure out what the ****
it has to do with cycling.

Why does everybody in here talk by implication? Just come out and say
what you mean.

Magilla