Ed Dolan - I am my own worst enemy

Old February 6th 05, 09:37 PM
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan - I am my own worst enemy

I've said it before but it bears repeating. *I Ed Dolan am my own worst
enemy and my BIG mouth makes for a formidable foe. *With reckless
abandon, I Ed Dolan have revealed who and what I am. *My BIG mouth has
single handedly undermined my obese bigoted reputation.

I Ed Dolan am as perceptive as the average tree stump and dumber
than a rock, but I'm not telling anyone anything that the readership at A.R.B.R.
don't already know. If any of you at A.R.B.R. had the displeasure to encounter
the insanity of the Ed Dolan random, incoherent babbling ... babbling that
often takes on decidedly malicious and vulgar tone you will see
that's the nature of the Ed Dolan med junkie beast.

Regards,
Ed Dementia Dolan - Minn

Old February 6th 05, 10:27 PM

Ed Gin ... the thief,,

How creative ... how novel ... stealing my words to attack Ed Dolan.
OK, you *******ized some of what I said aoubt you, but hey, I
understand. You just can't do any better. In your previous post,
pretending to be Ed Dolan, you spoke of repentance. What a
hypocrite. I think the readership will agree that if anyone should be
repentant ... it's you.

Jim McNamara

Old February 6th 05, 11:18 PM
Jim McNamara

If anyone is ruining this newsgroup, it is both I Jim McNamara
and Mr. Dolan! *How long can both of us keep this up.
Not Long. Ed Dolan is 70 years old and heavily medicated.
Hell he is going to die in his sleep any day now.

I can vandalize my neighbors truck with linseed oil but
I will never try anyone else now that my secret is out.
If I do I will end up at Joliet getting my ass reamed by
big black men.

Hey, I might like that

Jim McNamara

Old February 7th 05, 12:35 AM

Ed - Jim McNamara -Gin,

Why not tell us about your bogus bike shop dealings, your forged CABDA
(easier than email headers) bicycle show badges, and yout misue of
your wife's business Tax-ID (read tax evasion)? A change of topic
would be refreshing. Is this an example of one of those posts without
hatred that is recumbent related?

Jim McNamara

Old February 8th 05, 09:35 PM
Edward Dolan

"Jim McNamara" wrote in message
If anyone is ruining this newsgroup, it is both I Jim McNamara
and Mr. Dolan! How long can both of us keep this up.
Not Long. Ed Dolan is 70 years old and heavily medicated.
Hell he is going to die in his sleep any day now.

I can vandalize my neighbors truck with linseed oil but
I will never try anyone else now that my secret is out.
If I do I will end up at Joliet getting my ass reamed by
big black men.

Hey, I might like that

Jim McNamara

More Ed Gin ****.

****ing Adios!

Newsgroups are for idiots!

I'm outa here. Newsgroups are for idiots. I can count on the fingers of

one hand those of you who are intelligent. Skip always displays good

solid thinking with a sharp wit thrown in for good measure. Scott

(Freewheeling) is an intellectual and a good writer. Jim McNamara has

also proven to me that he is both intelligent and right on all the present

issues. The rest of you are idiots. I leave the lot of you to the likes of

Ed Gin, Tom Sherman, Jon Meinecke, Slugger, Disco Duck, Mark

Leuck, Peter Clinch, Guy Chapman, Perry Butler, etc.

I have yet to see a newsgroup that was not being ruined by idiots. If

you hang out in a newsgroup, you should have your head examined. It

is nothing but a waste of time and a form of insanity. I don't give a ****

about any of you (a few exceptions) and why I ever wasted a single

second on any of you is beyond belief. I must have been crazy.

Anyone with any brains who has something to say should be on a

moderated forum where assholes and **** heads (like Ed Gin) can be

excluded. That is all newsgroups are full of. It is only dumbbells,

cowards and crazies who do not want their messages to pass the

scrutiny of an editor. I leave you to yourselves. You are all a bunch of

crazy *******s who deserve one another. May you all **** one

another until kingdom come.

Plonk to the lot of you.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota