Typical Riding Day with Hugo - Pics inside

Old February 24th 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Default Typical Riding Day with Hugo - Pics inside

Sup everyone. (It's me Émile5, created a new acount and I now have
access to the gallery )

I Took pics of what is my typical day riding, I wish you'll enjoy. I'll
a few raw(video)clips later. (I'm going to to a full lenght video with
today's clip)

Here is the link:

http://tinyurl.com/yujcjm

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 24th 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

Imposter

--
Spoonthumb

Triball wrote:
I learned everything I know from youtube.

\"it won't hurt if you land it\" -kevin mcmullin
2nd place )---hickflip-'o,
4th place*)--540 unispin-'o,*
uni for christ
'get lost' (www.lost.eu/6c7c7)
http://www.usenet.com

Old February 24th 08, 04:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Hah neat idea, I think I have been to a few of those places, am I
correct?

You are lucky to live so close to a metro stop. I wish we had a subway,
but buses are cool too, I live about 6 minutes uni away from a big bus
station, so its cool!

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 24th 08, 02:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Yes, you went to those spots. They're just next to the bus station. It's
also where Hugo did his 10 set. I really like this spot.

--
Emile.m