Why are we getting posts on Mtn Biking on rec.bicycles.misc?

Old June 28th 06, 09:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc

Default Why are we getting posts on Mtn Biking on rec.bicycles.misc?

"Chris Foster" wrote in message
05.47...
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:1_edneLSF7H22D3ZnZ2dnUVZ_vednZ2d@prairiewave. com:

"Chris Foster" wrote in message
5.47...
[...]
I enjoy stirring up the ****. You fall for it EVERY time. Since,
you are the turd that I stir up, I really doubt you could actually
smell yourself.

Hey Chris Foster, you g.d. grunt marine, it is in really bad taste to
mix **** and sex. Go with one or the other. They are both rich in
allusions and only a greedy pig would feel the need to resort to both.
Your ISP is likely to cancel your service if you go with too much sex,
so **** is safer from that point of view.

Where is the sex bright boy? I know you are a little slow, but try to
keep
up

See your freaking previous post where you go on and on about wanting to get
blowed. God, what an idiot!

And now this former grunt Marine wants to talk about **** and turds and
smells. Go figure!

Ph.D.s in electrical engineering anyone?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 29th 06, 06:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"S Curtiss" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:XLidnToFZeCqnQbZnZ2dnUVZ_s2dnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

The message is:

"Stop wasting your time trying to convince a bunch of mountain bikers
stop mountain biking in a news group that supports mountain biking"

"Get the laws changed in your area to ban mountain biking in the areas
you would like to protect"

Can I make that any simpler??

Poor Chris Foster has wandered onto a newsgroup where he clearly is in
over his head. When he gets stuck for words, all he can think of to say
is "blow me" and express other obscenities, and then he objects when I
tell him to go **** himself. You do not get any dumber than that folks!

Over his head...? For making sense...? It is YOU who have stated usenet
has no credibility to begin with. CF comes along and essentially agrees
by telling you to get involved with real people on the local level to get
the laws changed and you insist he fails to comprehend...?
Whats it like being one guy on a see-saw?

All scoundrels without any exceptions whatever will sooner or later resort
to sexual innuendo and obscenities. So far both Curtiss and Chris Foster
have done so, thereby confirming every evil thought I ever had about them.
Yea, nothing but scoundrels, but isn't that what all mountain bikers are.

And you said you were not a "one note Johnny"... Isn't your CTRL and V key
worn out yet?

Old July 8th 06, 06:04 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc

"Chris Foster" wrote in message
05.47...

[newsgroups restored]

[...]

Really? How do you say "Mountain Biking is an evil nasty sport that
should be banned all over the world" in German.

BYW, I speak German fluently after spending several years over there.

What Chris Foster speaks better than anyone else on Usenet is an obscene
laden verbiage (garbage) having to do with wanking, ****ing, sucking and
blow me. He speaks this so well because it is what is constantly on his
ex-Marine lame brain. I have no doubt at all that he knows every filthy
dirty word that there is in German too - and fluently. After all, it is just
part of what it is to be an ex-Marine and a freaking mountain biker (trail
biker).

Come on Chris Foster, ex-Marine and Ph.D. in electrical engineering from the
University of Illinois now living in Boulder, Colorado, give it to us in
German. I want to see what "**** you" and "blow me" looks like in German,
the language of Goethe and Beethoven.

Old July 8th 06, 05:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 00:04:17 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

"Chris Foster" wrote in message
. 105.47...

[newsgroups restored]

[...]

[...]

This is my new favorite post. You hit the nail on the head.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old July 10th 06, 12:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Chris Foster

Mike Vandeman wrote in
news
wrote:

"Chris Foster" wrote in message
.105.47...

[newsgroups restored]

[...]

[...]

Come on Mikey, You claimed something (You speak German and Japanese) .
Now back it up if you can.

Old July 10th 06, 04:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Mike Vandeman

On 10 Jul 2006 11:53:12 GMT, Chris Foster
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote in
news
wrote:

"Chris Foster" wrote in message
0.105.47...

[newsgroups restored]

[...]

[...]

Anata wa zenzen wakarimasen.

Old July 10th 06, 04:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Chris Foster

Mike Vandeman wrote in
news
Mountain Biking is an evil nasty sport
that should be banned all over the world

pathatic !!! you sir are a LIAR

Der radfahrende Berg ist ein schlechter böser Sport, der auf der ganzen
Erde verboten werden sollte

Old July 11th 06, 02:35 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Mike Vandeman

On 10 Jul 2006 15:40:41 GMT, Chris Foster
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote in
news
Mountain Biking is an evil nasty sport
that should be banned all over the world

pathatic !!! you sir are a LIAR

Der radfahrende Berg ist ein schlechter böser Sport, der auf der ganzen
Erde verboten werden sollte

Finally, you are making some sense!
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande