Adventure Cycling Maps SUCK!

Old August 23rd 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
NYC XYZ

Default Adventure Cycling Maps SUCK!

Wow, most women wonder whether their husbands are online downloading
porn.

Yours is wondering why you're online googling me!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

R Brickston wrote:

Right. Speaking of getting real, is this what you call "real?"

"I look like a Greco-Roman statue, think like Socrates, and have all
the blood-thirst of a socio-path."

I have to agree, I call it real too, as in you're a real bozo.

Old August 23rd 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
R Brickston

On 23 Aug 2006 11:02:17 -0700, "NYC XYZ"
wrote:

Wow, most women wonder whether their husbands are online downloading
porn.

Yours is wondering why you're online googling me!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Right. Speaking of googling someone, look at this post of yours:

"I look like a Greco-Roman statue, think like Socrates, and have all
the blood-thirst of a socio-path."

I guess one out of three is the best you are capable of, unfortunately
it doesn't have anything to do with ancient art or philosophy.
alt.loneliness indeed.
Old August 24th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
NYC XYZ

That's supposed to be a put-down?

You can recycle one of mine, then. I mean, since you're googling me
and all.

BTW, a little more to the left...c'mon, you obviously know how I like
it!

Old August 24th 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
R Brickston

On 23 Aug 2006 19:08:17 -0700, "NYC XYZ"
wrote:

That's supposed to be a put-down?

You can recycle one of mine, then. I mean, since you're googling me
and all.

BTW, a little more to the left...c'mon, you obviously know how I like
it!

You were raised soley by your mother, obviously.

Old August 24th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
NYC XYZ

Oh God, yet another pathetic attempt at a put-down.

Then again, your mother did say that you're an acquired taste.

Old August 24th 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
R Brickston

R Brickston wrote:

You were raised soley by your mother, obviously.

True or untrue?
Old August 24th 06, 12:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
NYC XYZ

I disagree with your mother -- there is no acquiring a taste for you.
God only knows how even your own shadow abides you.

All right, this **** is really lame. I'm retiring for the night...will
see if your Spiel improves any with morning.