Ride an SUB not an SUV

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 2nd 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Bill

Default Ride an SUB not an SUV

George Conklin wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message
et...
George Conklin wrote:
Drivel.

I don't care if you believe me or not. These things are measured in
100's of Farads, not Micro-Farads. Find your own info.
I'm not giving pointers to the obvious.
Bill Baka

Quick.....call up Toyota and tell them about this.

I hate to break it to you but they could care less unless it is their
invention. The information is out there but I am not digging around to
prove a rather simple point...technology happens.
I have 75 tabs open now in Firefox, searching, and I am not going to
break it now for you.
Sorry,
Bill Baka