Does a trike put me on a collision course with traffic?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 31st 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Nigel Randell[_2_]

Default Does a trike put me on a collision course with traffic?

Perhaps when gas is $10 a gallon, drivers will start to see us in a
different light.

Don't hold your breath on that. It's up to $8.50/gallon equivalent here
(UK) and it hasn't made any real difference to attitudes. The vast majority
of drivers are as careful as they ever were and there's a very small, but
persistent, number of complete idiots.

--

Nigel

Does a trike put me on a collision course with traffic? ComandanteBanana General 241 April 15th 08 01:22 PM
Traffic Citations & Traffic Cops Freddie Mountain Biking 0 March 23rd 06 05:02 AM
Another bike in collision with a car... wafflycat UK 34 December 31st 05 03:50 AM
My first collision Alan J. Wylie UK 26 April 15th 05 07:44 AM
In collision with... Just zis Guy, you know? UK 22 August 3rd 03 05:08 PM