Why are we getting posts on Mtn Biking on rec.bicycles.misc?

Old June 9th 06, 12:02 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc

Default Why are we getting posts on Mtn Biking on rec.bicycles.misc?

"Andy H" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"G.T." wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"Ken C. M." wrote in message

Colorado Bicycler wrote:

Why are we getting posts (or is it cross posts) on Mtn Biking on
rec.bicycles.misc?

Who is doing this?

Go away and stop the posts, please. Especially the Vandemann stuff.
thought I got away from him years ago.

I think most of the cross posting junk is compliments of E.D.
But you are right it's really annoying.
I try to filter it.
But sometimes things slip through.

I am only doing this temporarily with the hope of saving ARBR.

You think people are going to return to your fred newsgroup because of
your trolling? Too funny. I'd hope even the freddiest of freds would
recognize your trolling for what it is and run like hell.

Greg

What is with this Fred ****? Some of the fastest cyclists I know are
recumbent cyclists. And some of the slowest cyclists I know are upright
cyclists. But hey, you are certainly right about one thing - jerks are
jerks and there is never anything that can be done about that. G.T.
(Greg) needs to get up to speed himself on what makes cyclists tick and
most especially on what makes a newsgroup tick. One thing is for sure -
it is not types like him who seem not to know their ass from a hole in
the ground. Greg needs to get a few clues himself if you ask me.

"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine
Waking to the sound of laughter

What the f*** is the above? Some disgusting lyric to a rock song? The
Great Ed Dolan has never laughed in his entire life nor has he ever
danced. However, he has reveled in wine somewhat from time to time.

Greg needs to get a life and stop feeding off the Great Ed Dolan. Yea, I
am Great , but I am not inexhaustible.

I only wish you were (exhaustable that is - as in breathing your cars
exhaust fumes). Do us a favour ed or whatever your name is stop x posting
to AMB. Your lame excuse for valid posting stoped some time ago, go play
with your mate MV, preferably on a busy interstate.

Andy H

Yes, I have no interest in AMB. That is Vandeman's territory apparently and
I will only post to your group when we are dealing with Vandeman topics. I
mean to support him as best I can as I detest mountain bikers and all they
stand for.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 12th 06, 10:30 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc

"Andy H" wrote in message

[RBM newsgroup deleted]

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE DIOTS!

Yes, I have no interest in AMB. That is Vandeman's territory apparently
and I will only post to your group when we are dealing with Vandeman
topics. I mean to support him as best I can as I detest mountain bikers
and all they stand for.

Just as I thought, you have just enough intelligence to make
(un)reasonable arguments but not enough, it seems, to think of your own
topic. Shame on you.

I am not a mountain biker so why would I think up topics for your group. I
am kept plenty busy on ARBR.

And I'm sure us mountain bikers think the same of you and mv. Say, could
you do us a favour and wear your name on your pack? That way we can't fail
to miss you if we ever come across you on a trail snicker

You bet Andy, you and your ilk gang up on Vandman 100 to 1 and you think
that is fair. But is not that typical of mountain bikers - the gang
mentality. The dregs of our society and of our prisons are full of your
types.

Old June 12th 06, 04:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc

"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Andy H" wrote in message

And I'm sure us mountain bikers think the same of you and mv. Say, could
you do us a favour and wear your name on your pack? That way we can't fail
to miss you if we ever come across you on a trail snicker

You bet Andy, you and your ilk gang up on Vandman 100 to 1 and you think
that is fair. But is not that typical of mountain bikers - the gang
mentality. The dregs of our society and of our prisons are full of your
types.

Actually what seems to go on is that MV posts statements designed to
get a lot of people angry and they all respond independently. It is
no different than getting an outrageous statement published in the
"letters to the editor" and then getting a whole series of equally
outrageous responses from various individuals who don't like what you
said. Calling that a "gang mentality" is rather silly - there is no
collusion or even a semi-organized effort that could in any sense be
called a "gang", regardless of what you think about the opinions,
civility, or writing-style of various individuals.

Regarding the crossposting, it is very easy to explain. Most people
respond without checking headers. If you want to blame someone for
the crossposting, pick the guy(s) who added each superfluous
newsgroup.
Old June 12th 06, 04:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 04:30:00 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

"Andy H" wrote in message

[RBM newsgroup deleted]

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE DIOTS!

Yes, I have no interest in AMB. That is Vandeman's territory apparently
and I will only post to your group when we are dealing with Vandeman
topics. I mean to support him as best I can as I detest mountain bikers
and all they stand for.

Just as I thought, you have just enough intelligence to make
(un)reasonable arguments but not enough, it seems, to think of your own
topic. Shame on you.

I am not a mountain biker so why would I think up topics for your group. I
am kept plenty busy on ARBR.

And I'm sure us mountain bikers think the same of you and mv. Say, could
you do us a favour and wear your name on your pack? That way we can't fail
to miss you if we ever come across you on a trail snicker

You bet Andy, you and your ilk gang up on Vandman 100 to 1

More like 8 million to 1. And yet I STILL have the upper hand. Darwin
at work....

and you think
that is fair. But is not that typical of mountain bikers - the gang
mentality. The dregs of our society and of our prisons are full of your
types.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old June 13th 06, 12:57 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc

Mike Vandeman wrote:

More like 8 million to 1. And yet I STILL have the upper hand. Darwin
at work....

Oh we should be so lucky that Darwins law takes care of you and your
little buddy ed.
Old June 13th 06, 05:12 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:45:01 GMT, (Bill Z.)
wrote:

"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Andy H" wrote in message

[...]

Then how do you explain why they ALL gang up in unison on anyone who
tells the truth about your selfish, destrictivem sick sport?

Old June 13th 06, 03:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc

"Bill Z." wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Andy H" wrote in message

[...]

Vandeman does not say anything in the least outrageous. But I have noted
that many mountain bikers not only respond out of all proportion to what has
been said, but do so in obscene and threatening ways. I do not include
Curtiss in that group that I refer to as having a gang mentality.

Regarding the crossposting, it is very easy to explain. Most people
respond without checking headers. If you want to blame someone for
the crossposting, pick the guy(s) who added each superfluous
newsgroup.

I am adding ARBR to most of these posts on this topic as that is my home
group and it has fallen on hard times. The more posts that show up there,
the better. I will admit RBM does not need these posts at all.

Old June 13th 06, 03:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc

"jason" wrote in message
.. .
Mike Vandeman wrote:

More like 8 million to 1. And yet I STILL have the upper hand. Darwin
at work....

Oh we should be so lucky that Darwins law takes care of you and your
little buddy ed.

Spoken like a true mountain biker!

Old June 15th 06, 12:57 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 04:30:00 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

"Andy H" wrote in message

[RBM newsgroup deleted]

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE DIOTS!

More like 8 million to 1. And yet I STILL have the upper hand. Darwin
at work....

Darwin will keep you at home
and alone, Mike.

You again show your complete
misunderstanding of a very
simple scientific principle.

The day you reproduce is the
day we can say that with
technology the order of
species and survival has been
lost forever.
Old June 15th 06, 01:22 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc

"cc" wrote in message ...
Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 04:30:00 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

"Andy H" wrote in message

[RBM newsgroup deleted]

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE DIOTS!

More like 8 million to 1. And yet I STILL have the upper hand. Darwin
at work....

Darwin will keep you at home and alone, Mike.

You again show your complete misunderstanding of a very simple scientific
principle.

The day you reproduce is the day we can say that with technology the order
of species and survival has been lost forever.

Yup, reproduction is what it is all about with a numskull like cc, as if the
world does not already have enough people. But one thing we know for sure,
the progeny of a serverly retarded slob like cc will never survive in the
kind of world that is developing today. His progeny will be overrun by the
Chinese and the Indians who are going to take over the world due to their
sheer numbers. CC's children, like he himself, will be relegated to the dust
bin of history.