FINALLY a Bit of Honesty from a Mountain Biker!

Old July 11th 07, 02:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default FINALLY a Bit of Honesty from a Mountain Biker!

On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 11:12:58 -0700, Darryl wrote:

On Jul 5, 9:50 am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Easy: all species are important to the maintenance of our ecosystem.
This has been proven over and over. To believe otherwise is the
height of arrogance, especially without any evidence. That's why the
Endangered Species Act protects them. Humans just don't understand
anything as complex as an ecosystem, and thus can never be sure that a
given species is not important.

Many people believe they love God or nature when in fact they only
despise humanity.

After seeing mountain bikers, can you blame them?!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old July 18th 07, 12:40 AM
Rip Torn Rip Torn is offline
Junior Member

Location: Hertfordshire

I must be the prime example of a person you hate Mike, I've read a few of your post's this evening and believe you have posted them for the sake of doing so & to irritate others. At least post something useful or help protect the environment by saving electricity & switching off your computer.

The reason why I'm a prime example of a person you hate & to post for the sake of arguement & irritation...........

1. I ride Mountainbikes as fast and as hard as I can on loose eroding trails.
2. I hike in National Parks eroding trails further.
3. I hunt animals smaller than myself for FUN (especially Bunnies).
4. I drive a large engine, gas guzzling, carbon monoxide spewing Ford.
5. I ride a large engine, gas guzzling, carbon monoxide spewing Suzuki.
6. I splash ramblers with puddle water in/on whatever vehicle I can.
7. I never re use supermarket carry bags.
8. I leave my TV on standby when I'm out terrorising wildlife so I can Maximise my carbon footprint at all times.
9. I walk my dog in a Forest of the path without a leash.
All this and more since I read your signature.........