OFF TOPIC FUN - The TROLL, Rear-ended

Old April 16th 08, 04:31 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

Default After a LOT of thought......

On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 19:09:09 -0700 (PDT), JimmyMac
wrote:

On Apr 6, 2:56 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

... On Apr 5, 9:23 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 16:43:40 -0700 (PDT), JimmyMac

[...]

See, there's a lie.

Pray tell where?

In denial? "being two of a kind"

Don't over-exert yourself. Characteristic of the beast ... one-liner
Mike is a man of few words ... word that reflect how his cerebral
shortcomings. Two of a kind? Many here have made the observation
that you and Dolan are two of a kind. I merely echoed the sentiment
of the many. I trust that I spelled that out in such a way that it
did not escape your poor powers of perception.

JimmyMac is a man of many words, but they never add up to anything. They
didn't with Ed Gin (when the two of them were having their spat on Usenet
some years ago) and they don't today when he has become a stalker who
resorts to sexual innuendo, ever the last refuge of a scoundrel. Poor
JimmyMac is in over his head and hasn't a clue about how to handle anyone
other than to go on and on with a lot of meaningless insinuations and
accusations hoping to exhaust his adversaries from the sheer exasperation of
it all. He is more to be pitied than condemned. I really feel for his poor,
long-suffering wife!

I was speaking (writing) to Mike not to you, but customarily you tow
come to each others defense the only two who consistently do so I
might add. Could that possibly be the source of insinuation? Count
the words and you will note that your response exceeded comments.
Even Mike could have surpassed your incoherent babble with one of his
one-liners. Continuing to refer to my wife as long-suffering dosen't
make her so. Repeating something makes it no more true or valid than
with the first fallacious uternace, but hey repetition ad nauseum is
the best you can manage to muster, so I understand, but why accuse me
of hoping to exhaust an adversary from the sheer exasperation? That
is you specialty. No one will ever accuse you of being reasonable or
even rational ... well maybe M.V.

Ed is pure poetry. I know you'll never understand that.

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande