God Help Us -- A Mountain Biking Child Seat!

Old July 18th 08, 02:22 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Default God Help Us -- A Mountain Biking Child Seat!

On Jul 17, 8:48*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:30:36 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
On Jul 17, 12:04*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:41:16 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
On Jul 15, 7:45*pm, Tom Sherman
...I have never mountain biked...

Sorry to hear that.

"People who had no mercy will find none." - Anon.

I rode snowmobiles for a few years and rode off-road motorcycles a
little bit. *What I enjoyed more was riding street motorcycles.
Mountain biking looks like a lot of fun but, I prefer things that use
fossil-fuels for power. *Bet that statement will ****-off the lunatic
(Mike the nutcase)

That places your IQ below 90, if that high. You obviously prefer
thrills to veracity.

Mike, it is quite sad that due to your mental conditions you can only
focus on one thing (your delusions about reality), I pity you. *Be
brave, get outdoors, and *REALLY* help with a conservation project or
do some hiking, camping, or any other outdoor activity. Pretending to
do outdoors activities is just pathetic.

Each year, months in advance the board members of the conservation
group I belong to ask me to help with stream restoration projects. *I
help with at least two of the projects that are planned, they are very
happy that I help and enjoy my company. It is *your own* fault for
*you* being tossed out of the Sierra Club.

BS.

No need to be jealous, its your own fault for being drummed-out of the
Sierra Club.

* It quite sad that the only interaction you have with people is in newsgroups.

Liar.

Trying to count people that are paid to interact with you such as
store employees or other paid employees of businesses that you
frequent and are obligated to deal with you is very different that
people that freely chose to interact with you because they enjoy your
companionship. Nor do cult members such as the defunct Synanon cult
count. It's really sad that you were/are so desperate for friendship
that you allowed yourself to be taken advantage of.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Old July 18th 08, 03:07 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

On Jul 17, 8:46*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:06:23 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
On Jul 17, 12:05*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:06:06 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
On Jul 15, 8:17*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:09:55 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
On Jul 14, 11:07*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:11:16 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
On Jul 13, 11:49*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:59:33 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
On Jul 13, 3:27*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 10:02:32 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
On Jul 13, 10:37*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 04:45:10 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Jul 12, 11:41*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:24:33 GMT, "Wayne" wrote:

"Blattus Slafaly" wrote in message
m....
Mike Vandeman wrote:
snipped for clarity

Your memory is getting worse. *I responded to your post on
rec.backcountry not a mountain biking group. *Mike, if you can't
remember on which groups you cross-posted on you have serious mental
issues. *You should do a Google Groups search to refresh your memory.
Unlike you, I have never mountain biked or rode on a mountain bike
race track. *Get your facts straight.

Try to be honest and answer the questions. *According to this link
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=226058

Right, a really reliable source!

* you were going to

Flagstaff AZ to speak at the 33rd Annual Natural Areas Conference. Did
you walk, ride a bicycle, or use a fossil-fueled vehicle to travel
from your home located in San Ramon, CA to Flagstaff AZ? *When you
supposedly traveled to other conferences located hundreds of miles
away from your home in San Ramon CA did you use a fossil-fueled
vehicle to travel to them? *Avoiding or failing to answers the
questions indicate that you have something to hide. Maybe, you are a
fraud...............

Not that anyone really cares. Are you saying you have never ridden in
a fossil-fueled vehicle? Because if you have, you are a hypocrite.

Your feeble, pathetic attempt to avoid answering the questions isn't
working. *You're* the one pretending to be a Conservationist.

When you criticize someone for using a motor vehicle, but you are
doing it, that makes you a "hypocrite". Ask your mommy to explain it
to you.

The issue is not about me

It is, when you say someone shouldn't use motor vehicles.

*it is about *your* claims. *Once again due

to your condition you're unable to comprehend the issue *in question,
so at least make an attempt to understand the issue. *You* are the
person that is pretending to be a Conservationist and a knowledgeable
authority of nature. *On your website and posts in newsgroups *you*
have written that the use of automobiles should be limited and you
brag how you ride you bicycle wherever your travel. Yet you travel
from your home located in San Ramon CA conferences in other states and
countries. *You are a fraud due to *your* claims being a
Conservationist, *I simply point out that you do not practice what you
preach.

You practice criticizing people for using motor vehicles, HYPOCRITE.

WOW!! Once again the level of your dementia and memory loss is
amazing. Your need to read your own rants on your website and do a
Google groups search for your posts. You regularly condemn others for
using "motor vehicles" yet it is fine for you to do so. According to
*your own* definition you are a "HYPOCRITE" and according to another
one of *your* definitions you are a "LIAR" in regards to being a
"Conservationist." Also, *your* rebuttals fit your definition of
"BS." Then there are *your* definitions that you do so fit you so
well, "DUH" you're a prime example of acting like a "IDIOT."

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Old July 18th 08, 04:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

wrote:
[...]

I wasn't, LIAR.

* It quite sad that the only interaction you have with people is in newsgroups.

Liar.

Trying to count people that are paid to interact with you such as
store employees or other paid employees of businesses that you
frequent and are obligated to deal with you is very different that
people that freely chose to interact with you because they enjoy your
companionship. Nor do cult members such as the defunct Synanon cult
count. It's really sad that you were/are so desperate for friendship
that you allowed yourself to be taken advantage of.

LIAR.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old July 18th 08, 04:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Mike Vandeman wrote:
[...]

BS. When have I EVER said that? LIAR.

According to
*your own* definition you are a "HYPOCRITE" and according to another
one of *your* definitions you are a "LIAR" in regards to being a
"Conservationist." Also, *your* rebuttals fit your definition of
"BS." Then there are *your* definitions that you do so fit you so
well, "DUH" you're a prime example of acting like a "IDIOT."

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

God Help Us -- A Mountain Biking Child Seat! Mike Vandeman Mountain Biking 53 July 18th 08 04:29 PM
child seat Liz Australia 7 November 17th 06 09:46 PM
Question to Mountain biking girls--Penny, Monique, and others.... Choice of seat for girls Mike Vandeman Social Issues 2 June 14th 04 09:48 PM
Child seat. rda UK 14 March 24th 04 12:21 AM
Recommendations for a child seat... Toby Barrett UK 6 September 1st 03 06:00 PM