Is Mike Andaman finally dead?

Old November 21st 13, 04:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

Default Is Mike Andaman finally dead?

On Wed, 20 Nov 2013 04:23:18 -0800 (PST), Blackblade
wrote:

I suspect that glorifying yourself as a Saint is akin to self

gratification.

Wouldn't it actually be self beatification ? :-)

Self beat-ification :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.
Old November 21st 13, 07:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message ...
[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

Post content or get lost. What an Asshole!

You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly,
deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent,
opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted,
racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic,
insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine,
conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic,
spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb,
evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative,
paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic,
diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive,
dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim,
unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive,
mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive,
socially-retarded, and puerile.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

[...]

How woefully tiny is the ego of someone that must entitle himself a

"Saint", in order to face the slings and arrows of the real world.

My Greatness and Sainthood is beyond question, especially by an anonymous mountain biker ******* like yourself.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old November 21st 13, 07:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

wrote:

I suspect that glorifying yourself as a Saint is akin to self

gratification.

Wouldn't it actually be self beatification ? :-)

Self beat-ification :-)

Not only an Asshole, but an Onanist besides. Now go **** yourself and quit bothering the honorable members of this noble newsgroup.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old November 21st 13, 11:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

wrote:

I suspect that glorifying yourself as a Saint is akin to self

gratification.

Wouldn't it actually be self beatification ? :-)

Self beat-ification :-)

Not only an Asshole, but an Onanist besides. Now go **** yourself and quit bothering the honorable members of this noble newsgroup.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

The honorable members of this noble newsgroup.

Whatever are you going on about? the group appears to consist of your
goodself, myself and Blackblade and assuming that this is a democracy
you are outvoted.

So go away, Dirty Ed.

--
Cheers,

John B.
Old November 21st 13, 12:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade[_2_]

Fine. I'm NOT lazy so I did bother to look. Guess
what ? No objective support for your position. Every piece of
genuine research where someone actually went out and tested their hypotheses by
measuring things or surveying people showed that the issues are mostly
perceptual.

So, you lose.

Nope, all you really have to do is just survey users of
trails. There is now a huge literature building based on the complaints of
hikers and equestrians against mountain bikers. You need to look
harder!

Another assertion Ed … and again without backup. Where is this canon of literature ? A bunch of emails from a non-representative minority who simply don’t like mountainbiking does not constitute research. I’m referring to real surveys, like the one I referenced earlier, where someone actually bothered to go to a site and survey the users. What was the result ? As I stated already, the issues were largely perceptual and the majority of hikers were not disturbed by mountainbikes.

I intend to. And since I have exactly the same ownership

of the trails as you ... a very small part ... that's where you will find
me.

Ownership is immaterial (or have I already said that once or
twice before).

You’ve said many things … but if they are obviously foolish I give them no credence. This is one of your rather more foolish statements; if I own something then, within reason, I can do with it what I wish. If I own a stake in something and, moreover, am required to pay taxes for its maintenance then I am entitled to a share of its use. This is the case with the trails. Make whatever rules you wish on your own land but you own exactly the same stake as me of public land.

It is not just my perspective, but the perspective of all
hikers and equestrians.

If that were true you would have a much stronger case. However, as stated above, it’s simply not the case. You do not represent all hikers and equestrians. Not least because I am a hiker too and you certainly don’t represent my views.

The vast majority are in no way bothered by mountainbikes and many are far more concerned about equestrians. I can state that with some confidence because I am referring to proper surveys as opposed to anecdotal emails.

Old November 21st 13, 12:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

On Thu, 21 Nov 2013 00:44:20 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...
[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]

Hey there Eddie, since you called up the honorable members of this
noble newsgroup in your previous post we are having a "town meeting",
as the earlier Americans were wont to do, where we will vote on
whether you are welcome here. The subject is whether Dirty Ed is a
welcome visitor to these portals and at the moment the vote appears to
be two to one with no abstentions.

If the vote is validated please don't let the door hit you in the ass
as you depart, as our American brethren would have it.
--
Cheers,

John B.
Old November 21st 13, 11:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Thu, 21 Nov 2013 00:44:20 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...
[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]

Mountain bikers are the scum of the earth and have no votes. Period!

If the vote is validated please don't let the door hit you in the ass

as you depart, as our American brethren would have it.

The only one here who needs a good ass kicking is you. You have never posted any content ... just snide remarks. All you are good for is as a target for my hiking boot in your dumb bicycle ass.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old November 21st 13, 11:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"Phil W Lee" wrote in message ...
[...]

It's probably just an attempt to compensate for his very tiny winkie.

I can see that you and John B can share something. He is a dumb asshole and you are into ‘winkies’ ... so put it there!

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great
Old November 21st 13, 11:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Thu, 21 Nov 2013 00:48:40 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

Not only an Asshole, but an Onanist besides. Now go **** yourself and quit bothering the honorable members of this noble newsgroup.

The honorable members of this noble newsgroup.

Whatever are you going on about? the group appears to consist of your

goodself, myself and Blackblade and assuming that this is a democracy
you are outvoted.

There may be silent majority numbering in the thousands who are following this thread and are hanging on my every word. Of course, no one is ever paying any attention to you because all you are good for are snide remarks.

I urge you to become more like Me, Holy and Saintly - and courteous to the core, but even so you will never get into Heaven because you are a mountain biker. Nope, Hell is your ultimate destination.

Old November 21st 13, 11:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"Phil W Lee" wrote in message news [...]

Point of order!

I would prefer he go **** himself, but I doubt he has either the

endowment or the agility.

I have already given you your partner in sin. He is John B and his dumb ass is waiting for your dumb pecker (‘winkie’). Hey, that is about all mountain bikers are good for anyway – mutual ****ing!