Is Mike Andaman finally dead?

Old December 6th 13, 04:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default Is Mike Andaman finally dead?

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Wed, 4 Dec 2013 21:13:12 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

Your attempt to marginalize ME won’t work. I am Great and you are a Fool ... which you prove with your every post.

No one "marginalizes you. We all recognize you for what you are - a

loud mouth dirty talking bigot.

Jeez, if I were an Asshole like you that is exactly what I would have said too. Keep up the good work!

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old December 6th 13, 04:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Wed, 4 Dec 2013 21:51:30 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

“Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?” - Ed Dolan

And to paraphrase Eddie, "Can't you talk".... decently?

Not to Assholes like you. Why not try to post some content like Blackblade does?

Casting aspersions on either me or Mr. Vandeman will get you nowhere. I have the hide of a rhinoceros and insults roll off me like water off a duck’s back.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old December 6th 13, 10:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

On Thu, 5 Dec 2013 22:35:40 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Wed, 4 Dec 2013 21:08:15 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...
[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

Post content or get lost. What an Asshole!

Well, if you insist.

Ed Dooley is a foul mouthed bigot that believes that public properties

should be restricted in use to himself and his fellow hikers.

How's that?

Better, but still not good.

Now we can expect a barrage of name calling and dirty language.

It is far better to be foul-mouthed than foul-minded like you. However, note well that I do not waste time or effort on fools like you. I have got you down for an Asshole ... and that is the sum total of it.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Hey Edie-boy, I was over to the alt.rec.hiking site and you were
conspicuous by your absence. Apparently you prefer to be here
bad-mouthing the cyclists rather than there holding a reasonable
conversation with a fellow hiker. One has to wonder why an intrepid
hiker is absent from a site dedicated to your pastime.

Two things come to mind. Firstly that you aren't really a hiker but
just a troll and it isn't the trails that are meaningful to you but
rather the argument as if someone reply's to you, even to curse you,
it is still more recognizance that you get anywhere else.
or
Very possible, you are outed over there with the hikers. They have
sussed you out as a phony and won't talk to you.

But in any event you are a filthy mouthed fool.
--
Cheers,

John B.
Old December 6th 13, 11:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

On Thu, 5 Dec 2013 22:50:52 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Wed, 4 Dec 2013 21:51:30 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

Trails are for walking. Whats the matter? Cant walk? - Ed Dolan

And to paraphrase Eddie, "Can't you talk".... decently?

Not to Assholes like you. Why not try to post some content like Blackblade does?

Casting aspersions on either me or Mr. Vandeman will get you nowhere. I have the hide of a rhinoceros and insults roll off me like water off a ducks back.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Why should I post content? You are here for the reorganization - "Look
Ma, LOOK! He spoke to me, he called be a stupid fool, But he was
talking to ME". "Oh Ma, I am so thrilled!"
--
Cheers,

John B.
Old December 6th 13, 11:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message ...
[...]

Hey Edie-boy, I was over to the alt.rec.hiking site and you were

conspicuous by your absence. Apparently you prefer to be here
bad-mouthing the cyclists rather than there holding a reasonable
conversation with a fellow hiker. One has to wonder why an intrepid
hiker is absent from a site dedicated to your pastime.

The main thing one has to wonder is why the hell you are here?

Two things come to mind. Firstly that you aren't really a hiker but

just a troll and it isn't the trails that are meaningful to you but
rather the argument as if someone reply's to you, even to curse you,
it is still more recognizance that you get anywhere else.
or Very possible, you are outed over there with the hikers. They have
sussed you out as a phony and won't talk to you.

Why would I want to be on a hiking site? I have no argument with them. And I also have no argument with cyclists ... as long as they restrict their cycling to roads and streets. I oppose cycling on hiking trails for all the reasons I have hitherto given in this thread. Learn to post content if you want to be relevant.

But in any event you are a filthy mouthed fool.

And you are a foul-minded Asshole. So what else is new?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old December 6th 13, 11:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message ...
[...]

Why should I post content? You are here for the reorganization - "Look

Ma, LOOK! He spoke to me, he called be a stupid fool, But he was
talking to ME". "Oh Ma, I am so thrilled!"

You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly,
deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent,
opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted,
racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic,
insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine,
conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic,
spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb,
evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative,
paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic,
diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive,
dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim,
unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive,
mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive,
socially-retarded, and puerile.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old December 7th 13, 01:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

On Fri, 6 Dec 2013 17:14:58 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...
[...]

[...]

By God! I do respect an individual that sets forth a logical, well
defined and coherent argument.

(unfortunately Eddie-boy doesn't make the grade)

--
Cheers,

John B.
Old December 7th 13, 01:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

On Fri, 6 Dec 2013 17:10:38 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...
[...]

[...]

Oh I see, you meant your mentioning:

"hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly,
deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent,
opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted,
racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged,
imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame,
self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent,
libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless,
illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking,
devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic,
fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased,
suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim,
crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim,
unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive,"

Yes Sir! I get your meaning.

One really must applaud such great logic.

(by the way, you misspelled a number of your friendly terms)
--
Cheers,

John B.
Old December 7th 13, 06:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Fri, 6 Dec 2013 17:10:38 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...
[...]

[...]

All my invective genre of posts were pre-manufactured by trolls. You surely don’t think I would waste any time or effort writing an original insult to the likes of you ... do you?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old December 7th 13, 06:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Fri, 6 Dec 2013 17:14:58 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...
[...]

[...]

You have to post content if you want a logical, well defined and coherent argument. As it is, we are both just braying jackasses!

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great