Offer for all bicycle riders

Old November 4th 04, 11:31 PM
Thel W

Default Offer for all bicycle riders

FROM:THABO BAFANA
DEPARTMENT OF MINERALS AND ENERGY
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA

TEL/FAX NO:27-1-15076871

Dear Bicycle Riders,

I know this email will reach you as a surprise, so **** off, but need not to
worry as we are using the only secured and confidential medium available to
seek for foreign assistance/partnership in a business transaction which is
of mutual benefit.

I am a member of the Federal Government of South Africa Contract Award and
Monitoring Committee in the Department Of Minerals and Energy (DME)
Sometime ago, a contract was awarded to a foreign firm in DME by my
Committee. This contract was over invoiced to the tune of US$21.5M. U. S.
Dollars. This was done deliberately.The over-invoicing was a deal by my
committee to benefit from the project. We now want to transfer this money
which is in a suspense Account with DME into any Overseas Account which we
expect you to provide for us.

SHA -

For providing the account where we shall remit the money into, you will
beentitled to 20% of the money,70% will be for me and my partners while 10%
has been mapped out from the total sum to cover any expenses that may be
incurred by us during the course of this transfer,both locally and
international expenses.

It does not matter whether or not your company does contract projects of
this nature described here. The assumption is that your company won the
major contract and subcontracted it out to other companies. More often than
not, big trading companies or firms of unrelated fields win major contracts
and subcontracts to more specialized firms for execution of such contracts.

We have strong reliable connections and contacts at the Reserve Bank of
South Africa, as well as the Federal Ministry of Finance and we have no
doubt that all the money will be released and transferred if we get the
necessary foreign partner to assist us in this deal. Therefore, when the
business issuccessfully concluded we shall through our same connections
withdraw all documents used from all the concerned Government Ministries for
100% security.

We are ordinary civil servants and we will not want to miss this once in a
lifetime opportunity to get rich. We want this money to be transferred to
the overseas Accounts for us, before the present Democratic Government
starts Auditing all Federal Government owned Parastatals.

Please contact me immediately through my phone numbers above whether or not
you are interested in this deal. If you are not, it will enable me scout for
another foreign partner to carry out this deal. But where you are
interested, kindly email me with my private email address
,for further details upon your acceptance of this
proposal. as time is of the
essence in this business.

I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation, so go suck an egg.

Yours Truly,

MR.THABO BAFANA