Is your email down at 10:23 P.S.T, too?

Old January 24th 04, 06:28 AM
teachndad

Default Is your email down at 10:23 P.S.T, too?

I went to check my email and got this:

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/var/www/vhosts/unicyclist.com/htdocs/webmail/functions/imap_general.php
on line 116
Error connecting to IMAP server: gilby.com.
111 : Connection refused

Is anyone else getting this?

--
teachndad - The Munieer

Rod Wylie

You don't have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things -- to
compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated to
reach challenging goals. - Sir Edmund Hillary

teachndad's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/56

Old January 24th 04, 07:13 AM
toddw9

Since this thread is about email not working, I'll state my problem
here. I haven't been able to get a response from Gilby yet by other
means (email, PM). My unicyclist.com email has never worked. When I
try to sign in, it says 'unknown user or invalid password'. From
reading the forums, I see that other people have had the same problem.
It really kinda sucks.

--
toddw9 - No, I'm not a clown.
toddw9's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4466

Old January 24th 04, 07:26 AM
duaner

Did you try it signing in both ways?
- sign in at http://www.unicyclist.com/
- sign in at http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/

From prior experience, I know the two sign-ins are related, but
different.

--
duaner - -

duaner.
duaner's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4297

Old January 24th 04, 09:26 PM
toddw9

ya i've tried both ways

Old January 24th 04, 09:29 PM
Eublapharis13

When I try to check my email it is just a blank white page......

--
Eublapharis13 - Only 5 Days!

Age doesn't matter...........unless you're a cheese.
Eublapharis13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4065

Old January 25th 04, 03:51 AM
Rowan

teachndad wrote:
*I went to check my email and got this:

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/var/www/vhosts/unicyclist.com/htdocs/webmail/functions/imap_general.php
on line 116
Error connecting to IMAP server: gilby.com.
111 : Connection refused

Is anyone else getting this? *

I had the same problem checking my email yesterday. I tried a couple of
times and then gave up. Today it works. I wasn't particularly worried
when it refused the connection since I had checked my email the day
before. Unicyclist.com seems fairly reliable and that is probably only
the second time email hasn't worked for me in almost a year of using it.

--
Rowan - _________
Rowan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3772

Old February 9th 04, 03:03 PM
Tellurider

My email doesn't work, when I log in and then click on the check email I
get a screen that says Error unknown user or password incorrect. I
haven't been a member for long, I wonder if I did something wrong in
getting set up, or maybe the server is maxed out or something. I have
sent test emails and they wont send either. I have sent a couple of
messages to Gilby and have gotten no reply, Is there a better way to
contact him, maybe a PM. Thanks, Dan

--
Tellurider - Dan Wilson
Tellurider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4972

Old February 9th 04, 04:56 PM
timmy

Yep i have that problem also

--
timmy - Stuck at wheelwalking
timmy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4778

Old February 9th 04, 06:09 PM
forget_your_life

Tellurider wrote:
*I have sent a couple of messages to Gilby and have gotten no reply,
Is there a better way to contact him, maybe a PM. Thanks, Dan *

just respond to some spam,that seems to get pretty quick notice.

really though my email doesnt work either and my "jagur" account has
about 8000 spam messages and growing so i dont use it anymore.im screwed
either way...

--
forget_your_life - a.k.a. jagur

[image: