another ancient mown down by a cyclist.

Old April 16th 11, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Default another ancient mown down by a cyclist.

this may well be the end for this old man.

put a bounty on cyclists and put an end to these terrorists on bikes.

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/897...uth_promenade/

Old April 18th 11, 01:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilO

On Apr 16, 9:58*pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
this may well be the end for this old man.

The end of him?
He has a broken leg and his daughter discusses his plans to return
home.
Why do you never read your links?

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/897...ont_cyclists__...

Old April 18th 11, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

On 18/04/2011 13:50, PhilO wrote:
On Apr 16, 9:58 pm, wrote:
this may well be the end for this old man.

The end of him?
He has a broken leg and his daughter discusses his plans to return
home.
Why do you never read your links?

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/897...ont_cyclists__...

An octogenarian has his leg broken and you think it's trivial?
Old April 18th 11, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

On Apr 16, 9:58 pm, wrote:
this may well be the end for this old man.

The end of him?
He has a broken leg and his daughter discusses his plans to return
home.
Why do you never read your links?

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/897...ont_cyclists__...

An octogenarian has his leg broken and you think it's trivial?

I know of many elderly people that have died as a result of suffering a
broken bit after a fall, let alone being mown down by a bike.

Old April 18th 11, 08:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_4_]

On Apr 16, 9:58 pm, wrote:
this may well be the end for this old man.

The end of him?

Which bit of 'may well be' confused your addled little brain?

Old April 18th 11, 08:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

On Apr 16, 9:58 pm, wrote:
this may well be the end for this old man.

The end of him?

Which bit of 'may well be' confused your addled little brain?

he is a cyclist after all.

Old April 19th 11, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilO

On Apr 18, 7:18*pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:

I know of many elderly people that have died as a result of suffering a
broken bit after a fall, let alone being mown down by a bike.

But there is no indication in your link that this is the case. His
daughter even discusses their plans for his return home. The "this may
well be the end of him" was made up by you and actually contradicted
in the link you gave.
Old April 19th 11, 09:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilO

On Apr 18, 5:28*pm, JNugent wrote:

An octogenarian has his leg broken and you think it's trivial?

No. I just don't think there is any evidence that "this may well be
the end of him" as proposed by Cheerless. Just because I don't think
he's going to die, doesn't mean I think it is trivial. Even his
daughter is discussing him going home. She clearly doesn't expect him
to die, so do you assume she thinks it is trivial?
Old April 19th 11, 09:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilO

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk

So, evidence to the contrary and you think "may well be" makes it all
OK.
If I say bikes may well be viable, does that mean you can't contradict
me?
Old April 19th 11, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_4_]

On 19/04/2011 09:51, PhilO wrote:

On Apr 16, 9:58 pm, wrote:
this may well be the end for this old man.

The end of him?

Which bit of 'may well be' confused your addled little brain?

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk

So, evidence to the contrary and you think "may well be" makes it all
OK.

No. I can actually read. A useful skill you should learn.

If I say bikes may well be viable, does that mean you can't contradict
me?

No, it means you're becoming an even bigger ****.

another pedestrian mown down by a cyclist. Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 3 April 7th 11 05:09 PM
Local guy gets mown down Peter Cole[_2_] Techniques 88 April 7th 11 01:28 PM
Local man mown down. Simon Mason UK 54 October 23rd 10 07:25 AM
He should have mown the unlit cyclist down. Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 12 June 14th 10 12:24 PM
Children and adult mown down by car - no helmets bod43 UK 19 September 28th 09 04:25 PM