Visitor

Old October 5th 19, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Visitor

Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 6:08:49 PM UTC+1, Bod wrote:
On 05/10/2019 17:00, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 3:28:39 AM UTC+1, Bod wrote:
On 05/10/2019 02:16, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 12:54:13 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 04/10/2019 20:04, Simon Jester wrote:
On Friday, October 4, 2019 at 1:59:10 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

Have you thought of prosecuting God?

Which God?

The one true God, of course.

Which one is that?

Probably the one that has talking snakes and lots of incest,
first in in the garden of Eden and then again from the 950 year
old Noah and
his family.
Mind you, Noah's wife died very young at 600 years old.... LOL.

--
Bod

Is that the same farmer Noah who managed to build a 450ft ship
with no experience?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6EQGRpuqPg

Even though shipwrights with generations of experience could never
get a wooden ship over 200ft to float.

Then there is the question of the Funnel web spider.

Why did the single breeding pair of Lion not eat the single
breeding pair of Wildebeest as the casually strolled from Turkey to
the plains of Africa?

The Bible says that dinosaurs died out before the flood.

BUT! the plot thickens A Noah's Ark in Kentucky, Dinosaurs
*Included* LOL.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/26/u...m-ken-ham.html

--
Bod

Don't forget the Turin Shroud. C14 dating makes it 800 years old but
we are told Christ's aura was a neutron source so it appears younger
than it is.

I did once respectfully ask in a religious group about JC's dad allowing his
lad to be nailed to a piece of wood. And his fly over. The answer was that
JC actually lived in a different dimension and time zone.

Old October 5th 19, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 05/10/2019 18:37, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
[...]

I had the God Botherers at the door earlier, they asked why I did not
believe in God: I answered : if there were a God he would have
intervened by now. They went away then.

Old October 5th 19, 08:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
[...]

Years ago we had a window cleaner who made a good job, he was a Jehovah and
kept trying to convert me. Yip, I actually did read his stuff. When I told
him nope, he told me that I would going to hell. I told him to **** off and
not to come back.

Old October 5th 19, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Simon Jester wrote:
[...]

Psychic Sally is coming to a venue near me. As my theatre friend pointed out, if she is really psychic she will know we aren't going to be there.
Old October 6th 19, 12:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Simon Jester wrote:
[...]

A story related by Kelvin McKenzie about the time he was editor of The
Sun is that he once sacked the paper's horoscope writer in a letter
which began...

"Dear xxxxxxx,

As you will have foreseen...".
Old October 6th 19, 08:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 6:08:49 PM UTC+1, Bod wrote:
On 05/10/2019 17:00, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 3:28:39 AM UTC+1, Bod wrote:
On 05/10/2019 02:16, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 12:54:13 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 04/10/2019 20:04, Simon Jester wrote:
On Friday, October 4, 2019 at 1:59:10 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

Have you thought of prosecuting God?

Which God?

The one true God, of course.

Which one is that?

Â*Â*Â* Probably the one that has talking snakes and lots of incest,
Â*Â*Â*Â* first in in the garden of Eden and then again from the 950
year
old Noah and
his family.
Mind you, Noah's wife died very young at 600 years old.... LOL.

--
Bod

Is that the same farmer Noah who managed to buildÂ* a 450ft ship
with no experience?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6EQGRpuqPg

Even though shipwrights with generations of experience could never
get a wooden ship over 200ft to float.

Then there is the question of the Funnel web spider.

Why did the single breeding pair of Lion not eat the single
breeding pair of Wildebeest as the casually strolled from Turkey to
the plains of Africa?

Â*Â* The Bible says that dinosaurs died out before the flood.

BUT! the plot thickens A Noah's Ark in Kentucky, Dinosaurs
*Included*Â* LOL.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/26/u...m-ken-ham.html

--
Bod

Don't forget the Turin Shroud. C14 dating makes it 800 years old but
we are told Christ's aura was a neutron source so it appears younger
than it is.

I did once respectfully ask in a religious group about JC's dad
allowing his
lad to be nailed to a piece of wood. And his fly over. The answer
was that
JC actually lived in a different dimension and time zone.

I had the God Botherers at the door earlier, they asked why I did not
believe in God: I answered : if there were a God he would have
intervened by now.Â* They went away then.

Psychic Sally is coming to a venue near me. As my theatre friend
pointed out, if she is really psychic she will know we aren't going to
be there.

A story related by Kelvin McKenzie about the time he was editor of The
Sun is that he once sacked the paper's horoscope writer in a letter
which began...

"Dear xxxxxxx,

As you will have foreseen...".

lol.

--
Bod
Old October 6th 19, 08:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Simon Jester wrote:
[...]

WARNING to all cyclists: Keep the sabbath holy or you will be put to

death!

Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one
that defileth it shall surely be put to death. Ex.31:14

Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest,
holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall
surely be put to death. Exodus 31:15

Six days shall work bedone, but on the seventh day there shall be to you
an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth work therein
shall be put to death. Exodus 35:2

You have been warned. LOL

--
Bod

Old October 6th 19, 11:58 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/26/u...eationism-ken-
ham.html

--
[...]

Yeah get some religious bigots going in here; enough of red lights.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.