where to find Marzocchi fork springs - 04 marathon S

Old September 4th 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Scott[_2_]

Default where to find Marzocchi fork springs - 04 marathon S

I've done some searches and can't find a place that offers replacement
fork springs for my fork. I think the ones in it are way stiff, I
have rebuilt them and still can't get more than 1/2 the travel - great
if I'm falling off a building, but not what I need for XC riding.
Anyone know?

Even the Marzocchi web sites does not sell them. Tried Ebay as well.
One place in England sells all sorts of Marzocchi stuff, tweaky little
parts and everything, but doesn't someone in the states do the same??

http://www.bonthronebikes.co.uk/brand/31

THANKS

I'll post a description of how to rebuild my forks when I'm done as
the tech manual has no info.

Scott

Old September 4th 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com is offline
Banned

http://www.hippiesuspension.com/hippietechsuspension/