"Armstrong warns rivals he will be ready for Tour"

Old June 10th 05, 03:04 PM
Bob Schwartz

trg wrote:
"B. Lafferty" a ?crit dans le message de news:

| "espoir de I je puis trouver un certain succ?s en huit jours suivants dans
| un des ?tapes ou le promouvoir le long de la mani?re. Si je pas , ce sera
| la premi?re fois en sept derni?res ann?es que je commence l'excursion sans
| victoire, "il a dit.
|
| Mais, "je n'etais pas interese". Ordures, IMO.

Sorry, I don't follow. Did this come from an automatic translator, like
babelfish? I can't make much sense of it, nor what your point is.

He's that way in English too.

Bob Schwartz

Old June 10th 05, 03:42 PM
trg

"Bob Schwartz" a écrit dans le message de
trg wrote:
"B. Lafferty" a ?crit dans le message de news:

| "espoir de I je puis trouver un certain succ?s en huit jours suivants

dans
| un des ?tapes ou le promouvoir le long de la mani?re. Si je pas , ce

sera
| la premi?re fois en sept derni?res ann?es que je commence l'excursion

sans
| victoire, "il a dit.
|
| Mais, "je n'etais pas interese". Ordures, IMO.

Sorry, I don't follow. Did this come from an automatic translator, like
babelfish? I can't make much sense of it, nor what your point is.

He's that way in English too.

Bob Schwartz

What's weird is that if he took this from a French site, it would have been
more grammatically/semantically correct, but if the original source was in
English, why bother translating it to French?

Old June 10th 05, 05:59 PM
Pippen

"Philip W. Moore, Jr." wrote in message
m...