kh crank problems need help asap

Old January 3rd 09, 07:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
knighty

Default kh crank problems need help asap

um before i get started i searched and couldnt find any ,"to the point
answers".back on topic i bought new pedals for my unicycle,i have 08 kh
moments on it,the last time i put the pedals on the insert went about
half a revoloution around on both cranks,i went to put my new pedals on
and the inserts just slip to a point i cant tighten or loosen them,being
a human i tried the angry way and just tried tighting them now one of
the pedals is stuck and i cant move it.

i took them to a bike shop and they said it would be expensive to fix
the problem and that it couldnt be fixed"somthing about pins inside the
insert being brocken or somthing"

so does any one have any ideas or has this happened again.

sorry for my spelling im in a rush and need to get answers soon.

bye

--
knighty

1-wheeled-grape

unicycles make good weapons, pedoes hate pedals... remember that.
Old January 3rd 09, 08:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
littleman

See this is such bull****, there's some kind of malfunction with the
moment cranks. I had the same problem as you, the pedals wouldn't go on
suddenly. I wrote unicycle.com and they said they don't have the inserts
so you have to buy a brand new set of cranks. This kind of ****ed me off
considering they didn't care about the fact that their products are
malfunctioning, and basically told me it's my problem, now give them
more money so I can buy a new set.

There's been alot of other threads lately complaining of the same
problem, and I think it should be looked into.

--
littleman

http://sixsixone.com/

gabetheunicycleman wrote:
just a quick question for girl unicyclists, as guys we get nutted, do
you ever get clitted.?

Old January 3rd 09, 09:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

This is weird, I just got onto these forums then to post a thread, but
it looks like there is already a few. I can't take my pedals out, there
stuck no matter what...and I have KH 07 moments...there just...STUCK

--
Unisykolist

Perfected...360 Unispins - Hop up 4 pallets
Going to UniNats 2009
-Style of riding:- Street & Trials
'*MOST RECENT VIDEO*' (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=oVGRBwxoXyw)
'*VIDEOS*' (www.youtube.com/unisykolist)
Old January 3rd 09, 09:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

littleman;1163260 wrote:
See this is such bull****, there's some kind of malfunction with the
moment cranks. I had the same problem as you, the pedals wouldn't go on
suddenly. I wrote unicycle.com and they said they don't have the inserts
so you have to buy a brand new set of cranks. This kind of ****ed me off
considering they didn't care about the fact that their products are
malfunctioning, and basically told me it's my problem, now give them
more money so I can buy a new set.

There's been alot of other threads lately complaining of the same
problem, and I think it should be looked into.

Exactly the same thing Unicycle.com told me! They even told me crap
that they were the only distributor of KH Products. But doesn't Bedford,
Compulsion and others distribute KH Products? Anyway I asked them if
there was anyway i could fix the inserts and they said no you have to
buy a new set of cranks.

What first happened to my inserts was, I was tightening on a pedal and
they came loose and screwed all the way off. I haven't had trouble with
my new KH Moments but I also haven't changed the pedals yet so let's
hope for the best!

I also have noticed a ton of problems being said about the inserts on
the forums.

--
ktkartch
Old January 3rd 09, 10:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
knighty

so you cant buy new inserts,thats pretty dumb why even have them,do
tensiles have them i might look into them.

Old January 3rd 09, 11:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

Haha the things you people are saying are funny.

Try searching again, I have posted about this more than once and I know
others have as well.

--
sp4rky-m4rky

_Marcus_Collings_'*U**n**i**c**y**c**l**e**.**c**o **m*'
(http://www.unicycle.com/Gateway.asp)
*)---', 1mHighJump*
my 'pure trials vid' (http://www.vimeo.com/929928)
my 'Year in vid'
(http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NR_FRoOqHBI#GU5U2spHI_4)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'unispin tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
Want to glide? watch my 'ww tutorial'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prrX0sY7QVo)
Old January 3rd 09, 01:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
knighty

can u put a link im that bad at searching.

crank problems hobo_chuck Unicycling 3 July 25th 08 03:27 AM
crank problems gangstertaco Unicycling 1 July 22nd 08 11:12 PM
Crank Problems monkeygunner Unicycling 8 March 24th 08 09:51 PM
Problems w/ KH/onza hub and crank set j45peterson Unicycling 5 September 8th 05 07:37 AM
Dura-Ace crank problems? Shawn Amir Techniques 6 September 2nd 04 12:15 AM