Coyotes

Old October 20th 04, 11:00 PM
Blair P. Houghton

Rick Warner wrote:
On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 21:15:17 GMT, Blair P. Houghton wrote:

Rick Warner wrote:
On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 03:28:38 GMT, Blair P. Houghton wrote:
What were you calling them in Wyoming and Arizona?

Ki-yo-tees. I grew up in that region, lived in both states back then
(and Colorado, Utah, and NM) and predate the cartoon. It was
ki-yo-tees before Wily ever chased a roadrunner.

All of my family from Wyoming, South Dakota, Kansas, and
Minnesota says "ki-yoats." Includes quite a fair number
of people who still qualify for BIA benefits.

And what does your family being on the dole have to do with correct
pronunciation or even established local pronunciation?

And what does inserting a falsehood into your "argument" have
to do with making one?

--Blair
"Keep insulting people. You'll get
your face pushed in yet."
Old October 20th 04, 11:03 PM
Blair P. Houghton

Bill Baka wrote:
As far as coyotes goes, did Wile ever get weighed?

I dunno, but given his size relative to a road-runner, and
his reaction to gravity, he might be one of those "lots of
fur, not much substance" jobs that was mentioned earlier.

--Blair
"Sand musta been friable in those
parts, too..."
Old October 20th 04, 11:04 PM
Blair P. Houghton

Rick Warner wrote:
On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 21:12:26 GMT, Blair P. Houghton wrote:

Fact is, any number of grade-schoolers will tell you that
coyotes run up to 50 lbs. I may be slightly overestimating
the size of the one I rode past four times one day a
couple of weeks ago while he was progressively reduced to
yoatburger, but then, I underestimated the thickness of
your head, so we'll call it even.

Thanks for showing that besides having your mind made up to the point
that you do not want to listen to facts but that you can resort to
name calling as a defensive mechanism. Sheesh.

I do believe I was not the first person to begin throwing the
ad hominem around in this thread, you lying sack of javelina ****.

--Blair
"Grow something worth kicking."