Police: Driver chases teen bicyclists onto Chula Vista golf course, hits one with car

Old October 9th 19, 08:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,ca.driving,ca.general,alt.politics.democrats,sac.politics
Save America - Indict Democrats

Default Police: Driver chases teen bicyclists onto Chula Vista golf course, hits one with car

CHULA VISTA — A driver chased two teenage bicyclists onto a Chula
Vista golf course Monday evening, striking one of the boys with his
car and then punching the teen several times after the pair apparently
threw food at his car, a police lieutenant said.

Chula Vista police eventually arrested the driver on suspicion of
three felonies, including assault with a deadly weapon and child
cruelty, Chula Vista police Lt. Scott Adkins said.

The apparent road-rage incident happened around 5:45 p.m. at the
Eastlake Country Club, which winds through a neighborhood south of
Otay Lakes Road and east of Eastlake Parkway, Adkins said.

According to investigators, the two boys, 14 and 15 years old, threw
food at the suspect’s Mercedes-Benz near North Greensview Drive and
Masters Ridge Road, Adkins said. That apparently prompted the driver
to chase after the teens, who were both on bicycles.

“They rode on the golf course, the grass, to get away, and he drove
after them,” Adkins said. “He struck one with his vehicle ... and
punched the victim several times after knocking him off his bike.”

Adkins said the suspect also robbed something from the teen, but it
was unclear what he took. Police reported no serious injuries.

Jail records showed the 41-year-old suspect was booked into San Diego
Central Jail on Monday night on suspicion of felony counts of assault
with a deadly weapon causing great bodily injury, child cruelty
causing injury and robbery. He was being held in lieu of $230,000
bail.

He should have killed them. He will do less time.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...ry/2019-10-07/
Old October 10th 19, 01:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 10:02:28 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 12:14:32 AM UTC-7, Save America - Indict Democrats wrote:
[...]

Locally we had a cyclist that was approaching a signal that necessitated the cyclist taking the lane. The jerkoff behind him started blaring a horn and shouting threats DESPITE THERE BEING A RED LIGHT only four car lengths ahead and all of the lanes stopped with heavy traffic. This frightened the cyclist and he pulled through a opening in the cars and into the left turn lane. When the signal changed he made a left turn and proceeded up the street. This moron in a van pulled up on the sidewalk and around the right side and chased after the cyclist. The cyclist heard him coming and took a little trail among small trees that led to the CHP office. The driver chased him down that trail knocking over trees and screaming death threats.

The cyclist made it to the CHP parking lot and went inside WITH A CAMERA RECORDING OF IT ALL. The CHP took NO ACTION saying that they had to see it personally.

This is just another example of the law enforcement failings in California.

The cyclist took this right to the top and the head of the CHP ordered ALL of his officers to accept camera evidence. Fat lot of good that made Bruce. What if it were his two 11 year old daughters that were riding there and obeying the law?

That driver can thank his lucky stars that I wasn't there. I would have pulled his illegal ass out of that truck, stuck his head under the rear wheels and put his van in gear.

Thus spoke a 70+ year old, brain damaged individual, who recently has
been complaining about losing strength.
--
cheers,

John B.

Old October 11th 19, 12:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle

On Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11:45:54 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
I like your handle, Save America - Indict Democrats.

Andre Jute

Your sock puppet fools no one, asshat.

Old October 11th 19, 02:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Friday, October 11, 2019 at 12:01:10 PM UTC+1, Zen Cycle wrote:
On Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11:45:54 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
I like your handle, Save America - Indict Democrats.

Andre Jute

Your sock puppet fools no one, asshat.

You should listen to yourself, Peter Howard the thief/Anonymous News18/Frightened Little Anonymous Zen Cycle. Your neurotic pursuit of my every utterance makes you sound unbalanced. You can't ever be me. You don't have the background, the education, the talent, the connections, the manners or -- I hate to say this -- the style, what people like you generally refer to as "class".

Why should I ever need a sock puppet to send cycling news to RBT? Who's going to stop me doing it in my own name? A bunch of worthless bullies who are already aware of my public contempt for them? Grow up, sonny.

Andre Jute
Another wannabe writer with a fixation on me
Old October 11th 19, 06:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

On Friday, October 11, 2019 at 6:33:14 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

He doesn't just sound unbalanced, he is. On the ride yesterday I climbed Tunnel Rd which is in the Berkeley Hills. At the top we stopped in a park and there was a group of Berkeley cyclists there. I used the can and coming out noticed that one of the bikes was an earlier version of my Colnago. So I went over to look at it and heard what they all were talking about. They were so angry about the media lies that none of them watch the Lame Stream Media anymore. One of them said he doesn't even turn his TV on anymore. This from Berkeley people is pretty extreme - if they're fed up from the idiots on the left perhaps there's hope for California after all. It would not take much change in the voting of the cities to revert California back to a Republican state.

It doesn't help to discover that although the roads are almost gravel, and the population voted TWO gas tax increases that the government has been using the money to fund the high speed train instead of fixing the roads as the taxes were passed for. That high speed train goes from someplace that no one lives to someplace no one wants to go. It is staggeringly expensive and that is on the perfectly flat right of way owned by the railroad. That is NOT the case going over the mountains to LA or SF.
Old October 13th 19, 02:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle

On Friday, October 11, 2019 at 9:33:14 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
On Friday, October 11, 2019 at 12:01:10 PM UTC+1, Zen Cycle wrote:
On Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11:45:54 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
I like your handle, Save America - Indict Democrats.

Andre Jute

Your sock puppet fools no one, asshat.

You should listen to yourself, Peter Howard the thief/Anonymous
News18/Frightened Little Anonymous Zen Cycle.

Your headers suggest differnt.

Your neurotic pursuit of my every utterance makes you sound unbalanced.

oh, like just how rational "who is gender normative" sounds?

You can't ever be me.

oh sweet jesus, You actually _believe_ I'm jealous!

You don't have the background, the education, the talent, the
connections, the manners or -- I hate to say this -- the style,
what people like you generally refer to as "class".

You're right sparky, I don't have your level of any of those qualities. I outshine you in every aspect.

Why should I ever need a sock puppet to send cycling news to RBT?
Who's going to stop me doing it in my own name? A bunch of worthless
bullies who are already aware of my public contempt for them? Grow
up, sonny.

Because you're an attention-starved adolescent who's desperate to make it look like _someone_ has some respect for your, even if they're just your imaginary friends.

You know sparky, if you put half as much effort into your 'esoteric craft' as you do wasting bandwidth in RBT, you might put something out that someone actually wants to read.

Andre Jute
Another wannabe writer with a fixation on me

Here's a better sig suggestion:

"Get the latest installment of my romance-thriller novel series on Amazon now! https://www.amazon.com/Glasnost-Cold-War-Passions-Book-ebook/dp/B077ZD62D1"

oh yeah, there's some posterity for ya.

Here

Old October 13th 19, 02:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle

On Friday, October 11, 2019 at 1:54:18 PM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:

He doesn't just sound unbalanced, he is.

followed by

a rant having nothing to do with that comment

yeah, that shows balance.