{Politics so we don't have to change the subject.

Old October 27th 20, 02:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default {Politics so we don't have to change the subject.

On Monday, October 26, 2020 at 5:30:48 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Mon, 26 Oct 2020 12:20:35 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

Is it just my imagination

Just your imagination.

I imagine meeting you and making sure that you don't ever need imagination again.
Old October 27th 20, 03:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 10/27/2020 9:49 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Monday, October 26, 2020 at 5:28:42 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Mon, 26 Oct 2020 12:18:33 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

On Sunday, October 25, 2020 at 5:15:36 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Sun, 25 Oct 2020 09:13:06 -0700, jbeattie wrote:

Wakey wakey Andre, punishing Google by removing section 230
protections will end the conspiracy mill that is the business of
alt-right. No more Qanon. No more Twitter nonsense from the
president. No more Usenet after someone sues Google or Eternal Spring
or some other provider for your spew. You will be quarantined.
Interestingly, some of the oldest spam squasher techniques are making a
come back. Apparently, ARIN has been alerted to the fact that two
'concerns' who provide hosting and internet connections for a
significant number of the radical-right (Qanon/8chan/8kon/??) are no
longer meeting their legislated requirements for existence and the
expectation is that ARIN should recover the significant number of IP4v
addresses.
Here's the Australian way of things:
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ralian-police-
choke-wrestle-woman-to-the-ground-for-not-wearing-a-mask/

You really are an illiterate idiot. From the article body.

“Police made the decision to arrest the woman after she failed to provide
her name and address,” a Victoria Police spokesperson said, NINE News
reports. “She also did not state she had an exemption for not wearing a
face covering. ”

FYI, at various times, the City of Melbourne has had travel restrictions
to limit the spread of covid-19 in the wild.

AFAIK, CofM has also had mask wearing requirements in certain places.

The video will certainly help to convict her in court.

Very few people have problem with following the restrictions and after
watching the video, I doubt if any of them will give a toss about how she
was arrested. Probably a few would have preferred that the police used
their tasers and mace into the bargain to apprehend this possible
deliberate spreader of covid-19.

Australia is a country of "new" men assaulting women because they don't obey. It isn't surprising that Aussies learn very rapidly not to do that in the US.

Uh, the Government woke up one morning and took all the
weapons form Australia's citizens with a vanishingly small
number of casualties. They actually obeyed.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old October 27th 20, 03:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 8:02:07 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
[...]

face covering. â€

FYI, at various times, the City of Melbourne has had travel restrictions
to limit the spread of covid-19 in the wild.

AFAIK, CofM has also had mask wearing requirements in certain places.

The video will certainly help to convict her in court.

Very few people have problem with following the restrictions and after
watching the video, I doubt if any of them will give a toss about how she
was arrested. Probably a few would have preferred that the police used
their tasers and mace into the bargain to apprehend this possible
deliberate spreader of covid-19.

Australia is a country of "new" men assaulting women because they don't obey. It isn't surprising that Aussies learn very rapidly not to do that in the US.

Uh, the Government woke up one morning and took all the
weapons form Australia's citizens with a vanishingly small
number of casualties. They actually obeyed.

Tyranny starts with the easy stuff that can be excused on the grounds that is for everyone's good. Now they are arresting MANY people for not wearing masks. I have shown you the real science that masks do NOTHING. When it even says so on the side of the box those masks come in why would you suppose that people would think otherwise?
Old October 28th 20, 01:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 10:01:53 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

Uh, the Government woke up one morning and took all the weapons form
Australia's citizens with a vanishingly small number of casualties. They
actually obeyed.

Naah, there are more registered firearms in Australia than ever.
If you pass the handling tests and have a valid reason for a gun, you
can get a licence.

Protecting your drug stash isn't a valid reason.
Penile substitution isn't a reason.
Bragging my gun is bigger then your gun isn't a reason.

Old October 28th 20, 01:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 01:27:56 -0000 (UTC), news18
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 10:01:53 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

Uh, the Government woke up one morning and took all the weapons form
Australia's citizens with a vanishingly small number of casualties. They
actually obeyed.

Naah, there are more registered firearms in Australia than ever.
If you pass the handling tests and have a valid reason for a gun, you
can get a licence.

Protecting your drug stash isn't a valid reason.
Penile substitution isn't a reason.
Bragging my gun is bigger then your gun isn't a reason.

Out of curiosity what are valid reasons? I suppose "Defending my sheep
against dingoes" might be but, what about "I enjoy target shooting"?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old October 28th 20, 01:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 10/27/2020 8:27 PM, news18 wrote:
On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 10:01:53 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

Uh, the Government woke up one morning and took all the weapons form
Australia's citizens with a vanishingly small number of casualties. They
actually obeyed.

Naah, there are more registered firearms in Australia than ever.
If you pass the handling tests and have a valid reason for a gun, you
can get a licence.

Protecting your drug stash isn't a valid reason.
Penile substitution isn't a reason.
Bragging my gun is bigger then your gun isn't a reason.

1996 = National Firearms act.

University of Sydney data:
https://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/c...firearm_owners

Old October 28th 20, 02:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 20:38:40 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

On 10/27/2020 8:27 PM, news18 wrote:
On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 10:01:53 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

Uh, the Government woke up one morning and took all the weapons form
Australia's citizens with a vanishingly small number of casualties. They
actually obeyed.

Naah, there are more registered firearms in Australia than ever.
If you pass the handling tests and have a valid reason for a gun, you
can get a licence.

Protecting your drug stash isn't a valid reason.
Penile substitution isn't a reason.
Bragging my gun is bigger then your gun isn't a reason.

1996 = National Firearms act.

University of Sydney data:
https://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/c...firearm_owners

From what I read the total number of guns owned by Australians is much
larger then prior 1996, however the number of households that have a
gun has diminished.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Old October 28th 20, 02:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ch-australian-

police-
choke-wrestle-woman-to-the-ground-for-not-wearing-a-mask/
You really are an illiterate idiot. From the article body.

“Police made the decision to arrest the woman after she failed to
provide her name and address,†a Victoria Police spokesperson said,
NINE News reports. “She also did not state she had an exemption
for not wearing a face covering. â€

FYI, at various times, the City of Melbourne has had travel
restrictions to limit the spread of covid-19 in the wild.

AFAIK, CofM has also had mask wearing requirements in certain
places.

The video will certainly help to convict her in court.

Very few people have problem with following the restrictions and
after watching the video, I doubt if any of them will give a toss
about how she was arrested. Probably a few would have preferred that
the police used their tasers and mace into the bargain to apprehend
this possible deliberate spreader of covid-19.
Australia is a country of "new" men assaulting women because they
don't obey. It isn't surprising that Aussies learn very rapidly not
to do that in the US.

Yawn, Tommy dreams on.

Uh, the Government woke up one morning and took all the weapons form
Australia's citizens with a vanishingly small number of casualties.
They actually obeyed.

Tyranny starts with the easy stuff that can be excused on the grounds
that is for everyone's good. Now they are arresting MANY people for not
wearing masks.

That is correct.

I have shown you the real science that masks do NOTHING.

Nope, you quoted fake media. Funny how the whole world ignores that "
mask do nothing" mantra except little tommy and other idiots.

When it even says so on the side of the box those masks come in why
would you suppose that people would think otherwise?

Covering ones legal butt. If peoe have your intelligence, they'd think
wearing them then in marsh gas situations would keep them safe.

Old October 28th 20, 02:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 07:50:28 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

On Monday, October 26, 2020 at 5:30:48 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Mon, 26 Oct 2020 12:20:35 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

Is it just my imagination

Just your imagination.

I imagine meeting you and making sure that you don't ever need
imagination again.

Oooooo, more fantasy tales. Great, there is bugger all on the TV or
streaming services atm.

Old October 28th 20, 03:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

wrote:

On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 10:01:53 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

Uh, the Government woke up one morning and took all the weapons form
Australia's citizens with a vanishingly small number of casualties.
They actually obeyed.

Naah, there are more registered firearms in Australia than ever.
If you pass the handling tests and have a valid reason for a gun, you
can get a licence.

Protecting your drug stash isn't a valid reason.
Penile substitution isn't a reason.
Bragging my gun is bigger then your gun isn't a reason.

Out of curiosity what are valid reasons? I suppose "Defending my sheep
against dingoes" might be but, what about "I enjoy target shooting"?

Both those.

Rural property owners have it easiest. Pest control, killing injured/
diseased stock, etc all valid reason. Also, they can authorise you to
shoot on their land and thus yo can get a gun owners license.

If you are a member of a target shooting club, require range/facilities,
the club can authorise you to obtain a license.

Your can also join the Sporting Shooters and similar other clubs, abide
by their rules and get a licence to go game shooting in certain areas.

You can not get a pistol license unless you are a target shooter(can keep
it at home) or a licensed security guard(only carry when working).

Lol, a senior Australian Federal Police officer is for the chop. Instead
of leaving his glock in the safe at the end of the day, he took it on
holiday to shoot targets, etc and then allowed another person to use it.

Our system just prevents someone like Tommy that goes gaga suddenly
acquiring a gun and popping any one they want to. There are the usual
criminal holes and slack checking problems, but generally it works.