Nimbus 36" VS Coker

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 27th 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mark williamson

Default Nimbus 36" VS Coker

tholmer wrote:
Thanks everybody for your input. Looks like I will be ordering my
Nimbus 36 as soon as possible. Sounds like I should get the T Handle?

Some people like the handle, others don't. But after using one on my
36" for a bit, I bought another one for my 29er ;-) Apart from the
fact the handle can be nice to have, it gives you somewhere to put all
your stuff

See my review he
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54951

--
mark williamson

Dave: Just a question. What use is a unicyle with no seat? And no
pedals!
Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!
http://www.usenet.com