Christmas Shopping

Old November 26th 03, 07:01 PM
Hyllus

Default Christmas Shopping

these riders are still available if you have some extra christmas cash lying around

A+ list

Chris Horner (Usa)
Nathan O'Neill (Aus) - -
Eric Wohlberg (Can) –
Gordon McCauley (NZl)
Miguel A.Meza Flores (Mex)
Jonas Carney (Usa)

A list

Rahsaan Bahati (Usa)
Charles Dionne (Can)
William Frischkorn (Usa)
Jonathon Page (Usa)
Danny Pate (Usa)
John Peters (Usa)
Svein Tuft (Can) -
Alex Candelario (Usa)
Michael Creed (Usa)
Matt Decanio (Usa)
Kevin Monahan (Usa)
Christopher Pic (Usa
Oscar Pineda (Gua)
Peter Mazur (Can)
Simon Kessler (Rsa)
Michael Tillman (Usa)
Scottie Weiss (Usa)

B list
Nic Brown (Aus) –
Joseph Chapman (NZl) –
Andrew Crater (Usa)
Eneas Freyre (Usa)
Ben Turner (Usa) –
Doug Ziewacz (Usa)
Michael Luther (Usa)
Dough Ollerenshaw (Usa)
Mark Fitzgerald (Usa) –
Matt Svatek (Usa)
Adam Hodges Myerson (Usa)
Aaron Olson (Usa) –
Derek Wilkerson (Usa).
Chris Fisher (Usa)

C list

Roger Rilling (Usa) –
Nathan Russell (Aus) –
Leon Vogels (Aus);
Steve Ward (Usa) –
Shawn Willard (Usa) and
Greg Wolf (Usa)
Sergei Badeka (Blr) –
Rusty Beall (Usa) –
Skyler Bishop (Usa) –
Justin Hale (Usa)
John Hunt (Usa) –
Aliaksandr Ivanov (Blr) –
Kevin Klein (Usa) –
Alexandr Kozlov (Blr)
Christopher McGovern (Usa) –
Randy Rocchi (Usa) –
Yauheni Seniushkin (Blr) -
Dave Smith (Usa) –
Russell Stevenson (Usa) and
Devon Vigus (Usa) -
Bob Hooks (Usa) –
Pat Dunaway (Usa) –
Brent Dawson (Aus) –
Brian Forbes (Usa) –
Austin King (Usa)
Remi McManus (Usa) –
William Steinbrecher (Usa) –
Karl Bordine (Usa) –
Luca Filippi (Ita) –
Matt Hawkins (Usa) –
Cameron Hughes (Aus)
William Innes IV (Usa) –
Adrian Laidler (Aus) –
Ian MacGregor (Usa)
Leigh Palmer (Aus) -
Ryan Miller (Usa) -
Josh Beck (Usa) –
Ryan Dewald (Usa) -
Ross Krause (Usa) –
Gui Nellesen (Usa) –
Ryan Oelkers (Usa) –
Larry Perera (Usa)
Ryan Pinkham (Usa) –
Nathan Rouse (Usa) –
Jason Bausch (Usa) –
Ronny Chalk (Usa) –
Jacob Erker (Can) -
Dane Jankowiak (Usa) –
Pete Knudsen (Usa) –
Adam Livingston (Usa) -
Chris Lucas (Usa) –
Rigoberto Meza (Mex) –
Jim Baldesare (Usa) –
Jacob Fetty (Usa) –
Tim Henry (Usa)
Conor Hurley (Usa) –
Patrick O'Donnell (Usa) –
Wes Seigler (Usa) –
Benjamin Sharp (Usa) -
Robbie Yost (Usa) –
David Wenger (Usa)
Old November 26th 03, 09:32 PM
Stewart Fleming

Hyllus wrote:

Gordon McCauley (NZl)

May have retired. Situation unclear :-)
Spotted last night on the local bunch ride here. After the 30 mins or
so easy on the way out, attacks straight away, gains a minute inside
5km. Stops for a pee, lets the bunch catch up, attacks. Sits up.
Attacks. Repeat. Made some pointed comments at the end about "riders
sitting on...and...not wanting to ride in the wind", which were entirely
appropriate :-)

Old November 26th 03, 10:55 PM
Mike Jones

these riders are still available if you have some extra christmas cash lying
around

Matt Svatek (Usa)
Adam Hodges Myerson (Usa)

I dont know what is more frightening, the thought of unwrapping Adam Myerson
or Matt Svatek from under the tree on christmas morning.

Mike Jones

Old November 27th 03, 10:09 AM
Donald Munro

Mike Jones wrote:
Matt Svatek (Usa)
Adam Hodges Myerson (Usa)

I dont know what is more frightening, the thought of unwrapping Adam Myerson
or Matt Svatek from under the tree on christmas morning.

Unwrapping Tammy Thomas perhaps ?

Old November 27th 03, 10:14 AM
Donald Munro

Hyllus wrote:
Gordon McCauley (NZl)

Stewart Fleming wrote:
May have retired. Situation unclear :-)
Spotted last night on the local bunch ride here. After the 30 mins or
so easy on the way out, attacks straight away, gains a minute inside
5km. Stops for a pee, lets the bunch catch up, attacks. Sits up.
Attacks. Repeat. Made some pointed comments at the end about "riders
sitting on...and...not wanting to ride in the wind", which were entirely
appropriate :-)

In other words he told you to pull or get dropped.

Old November 29th 03, 09:45 PM
velojim

It always amazes me that Chris Horner has not truly made it as a great
international cyclist. Personally, I'm a big Chris Horner fan - I'm sure
he'll be picked up soon...

"Donald Munro" wrote in message
news

Old November 29th 03, 11:51 PM
Paul

Seems to me he might make a good classics rider. I would love to see him in
Europe this Spring and see his results.

Old November 30th 03, 12:05 AM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 16:45:51 -0500, velojim wrote:
It always amazes me that Chris Horner has not truly made it as a great
international cyclist. Personally, I'm a big Chris Horner fan - I'm sure
he'll be picked up soon...

Well if Palmans gets any more desperate it might pick him up, is 257
points enough though?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/?id=...v03/nov28news2
Old December 1st 03, 07:02 AM
Kurgan Gringioni