Competition for Tamyka & Abby

Old July 6th 05, 03:02 AM
LotteBum

Default Competition for Tamyka & Abby

Next week, 16 July, my dude (Paul) and I will be attending the Murrari
Crit to take on Abby and Tamyka

I'll take on Abby in Cat 3 (you WILL be riding Cat 3 won't you? YOU'
BETTER BE! That way at least there'll be two people over 10 and unde
80) and Paul will take on Tamyka.

It's on, guys. IT'S ON

LotteBu

--
LotteBum

Old July 6th 05, 03:48 AM
DaveB

LotteBum wrote:
Next week, 16 July, my dude (Paul) and I will be attending the Murrarie
Crit to take on Abby and Tamyka.

I'll take on Abby in Cat 3 (you WILL be riding Cat 3 won't you? YOU'D
BETTER BE! That way at least there'll be two people over 10 and under
80) and Paul will take on Tamyka.

It's on, guys. IT'S ON!

LotteBum

What's the url for the live webcast? This sounds bigger than the TdF.

DaveB
Old July 6th 05, 03:56 AM
Tamyka Bell

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, LotteBum wrote:

Next week, 16 July, my dude (Paul) and I will be attending the Murrarie
Crit to take on Abby and Tamyka.

I'll take on Abby in Cat 3 (you WILL be riding Cat 3 won't you? YOU'D
BETTER BE! That way at least there'll be two people over 10 and under
80) and Paul will take on Tamyka.

It's on, guys. IT'S ON!

LotteBum

I'd rather take you on, bitch

But seriously, I'd love to, but I have a sneaking suspicion I've been
conned by Kenny, Gilly and AB into a 100km relay. Yes, running. Will get
back to you, once I know details

Tam
Old July 6th 05, 03:57 AM
Tamyka Bell

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, DaveB wrote:

LotteBum wrote:
Next week, 16 July, my dude (Paul) and I will be attending the Murrarie
Crit to take on Abby and Tamyka.

I'll take on Abby in Cat 3 (you WILL be riding Cat 3 won't you? YOU'D
BETTER BE! That way at least there'll be two people over 10 and under
80) and Paul will take on Tamyka.
It's on, guys. IT'S ON!

LotteBum

What's the url for the live webcast? This sounds bigger than the TdF.

DaveB

If you're talking about the size of our LardArses, you'd be right. (Can't
speak for LotteBum's other half though)

Tam
Old July 6th 05, 03:59 AM
flyingdutch

LotteBum Wrote:
Next week, 16 July, my dude (Paul) and I will be attending the Murrari
Crit to take on Abby and Tamyka.

I'll take on Abby in Cat 3 (you WILL be riding Cat 3 won't you? YOU'
BETTER BE! That way at least there'll be two people over 10 and unde
80) and Paul will take on Tamyka.

It's on, guys. IT'S ON!

LotteBum

woohoo! 'Rollerball' rules apply :

--
flyingdutch

Old July 6th 05, 04:06 AM
LotteBum

I'd rather take you on, bitch ;

There'd be no fun in that. Besides, I'd rather see you get flogge
than be the one doing the flogging. Paul reckons he's going to mo
your @ss into the ground.

But seriously, I'd love to, but I have a sneaking suspicion I've bee
conned by Kenny, Gilly and AB into a 100km relay. Yes, running. Wil

ge
back to you, once I know detail

Tell them to go jump (I nearly wrote 'hump' - h and j are right next t
eachother!). You've got more important things to do.

Anyway, between now and then, you'd better get to Abby - he's going t
need uber-strength to conquer me

Oh, and the lardarse thing doesn't apply to Paul. He's got a 0.5c
protruding 'gut' at the moment which he is quite sore about. Not sur
if he's looked at me lately - obviously not

LotteBu

--
LotteBum

Old July 6th 05, 04:07 AM
LotteBum

FlyingBitch wrote

woohoo! 'Rollerball' rules apply :

Not sure what that entails, but I do put my pump to good use during th
race. That'll drag Abby off his high horse where he currently sits wit
his flaming white envelope

--
LotteBum

Old July 6th 05, 04:17 AM
flyingdutch

http://www.reel.com/movie.asp?MID=136

--
flyingdutch

Old July 6th 05, 04:32 AM
Absent Husband

We could do a team thing in Cat 2??

We could ride for either Paul or Tam. I'll throw myself on the tarmac
halfway through the lap, and take out half the field (you don't
seriously think I could lead out, so you??)

C'mon Lotte - we could ride Cat 2?!?! Do what I do, pedal like a
lunatic and hold on as long as you can.....

Absent Husband

Old July 6th 05, 04:40 AM
Tamyka Bell

LotteBum wrote:

FlyingBitch wrote:

woohoo! 'Rollerball' rules apply

Not sure what that entails, but I do put my pump to good use during the
race. That'll drag Abby off his high horse where he currently sits with
his flaming white envelope.

--
LotteBum

Hey, you guys might get 1st and 2nd! Sorry, no prize money for first
female, unless there's at least 4 in the race.

Tam