Calling all Distance Unicyclists in the SouthEast United States!

Old February 22nd 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Calling all Distance Unicyclists in the SouthEast United States!

I've been thinking, and if anyone wants to start a uni team in their
respective cities, I think we can make this a National Team, so If you
have never considered it, think about it. There are currently rides in
45 States.

Go here to see if one works for you and your club.

http://tour.diabetes.org/site/PageSe...name=TC_signup

There are 3 options so just about anyone who can ride could take part.
I am thinking about letting bicycles join the team for friends and
family members of unicyclists that want to ride, but can't ride a
unicycle. Any thoughts? It's really all about promoting a good cause.

--
bugman

*-NAUCC 2006 -*

Old February 22nd 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i would do it but the only event in jax is 200k and i could barley do 20
miles and the 200 k is roughly 62 miles there and 62 miles back i think
...im not sure but its alot

sorry

warren

--
dorfman

my unicycles are like my imaginary friends that every one can see.
dorfman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10880

Old February 23rd 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i would do the ride in pa if thats what your talking about. I think a
national distance team would be realy sweet. Jerseys would be sweet to

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246