Bicycle component parts

Old February 27th 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Franz

Default Bicycle component parts

Hi friends,

I'm join inthis group today.
I'm brazilian and I'm entusiastic recumbent bikes.
You can see one of my homebuilt bikes in www.luisfranz.blogspot.com
(High racer 26x26).
Actually I stay in Portugal studing.
I'm think in go back to Brazil with a recumbent bike or many parts.

Anybody know where a can buy bicycle parts, how crank set, end tubes,
etc, with cheap prices???

Thanks and []'s

FRANZ
Old February 28th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Luis Franz wrote:
Hi friends,

I'm join inthis group today.
I'm brazilian and I'm entusiastic recumbent bikes.
You can see one of my homebuilt bikes in www.luisfranz.blogspot.com
(High racer 26x26).

Direct link?
http://luisfranz.blogspot.com/2007/08/por-estar-desacostumado-receber-tantas.html

Actually I stay in Portugal studing.
I'm think in go back to Brazil with a recumbent bike or many parts.

Anybody know where a can buy bicycle parts, how crank set, end tubes,
etc, with cheap prices???

Thanks and []'s

If you stick with 7, 8 or 9-speed drive-trains, you can probably find
last year's parts on sale at reduced prices, since they are not the
"latest and greatest".

Bar-end shifters are less picky than other shifters as to what derailers
you use them with, particularly in the front since the front bar-end is
not indexed.

Old February 28th 08, 01:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Franz

On 28 Fev, 01:35, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Luis Franz wrote:
[...]

Yes, this is my recumbent bike.
http://luisfranz.blogspot.com/2007/0...desacostumado-
receber...
I will finish my bike details when return to Brazil.
I think to buy a recumbent seat here.

I'm sorry for being miss understood.
I'm referee parts for construct bikes. This is many examples of parts
that I referee me: Dropouts, Lugless Bottom Bracket, Cantilever Brake
Boss, Split Cable Stop, Disk Caliper Mount, Water Bottle Bolt.

Thanks for you return.

[ ]'s

FRANZ