Jonathan Page Didn't Suck Ass Today

Old January 2nd 10, 05:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
chuck_hutch

Default Jonathan Page Didn't Suck Ass Today

I've spent a good amount of time traveling with Page, and I can say he
is a very nice guy. I have never met a single person who would say
otherwise. The only people who seem to dislike him are people on this
group who heard from someone else he is a jerk or something.

On Jan 2, 10:38*am, "Mexican Low Rider Mafia" mexican-low-rider-
wrote:
"Kurgan. presented by Gringioni." wrote in ...
On Jan 1, 10:41 pm, "Mexican Low Rider Mafia" mexican-low-rider-

wrote:
http://www.ucp.lu/fr/News/pdf.asp?L=...2010_Hommes%20....

Dumbass -

I've never met the guy, but everyone I know who has interacted with
him can't stand him. Apparently he's quite the asshole.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Even if he is an asshole, he didn't suck ass in Luxemburg.

Old January 2nd 10, 06:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jan 2, 9:54*am, chuck_hutch wrote:
I've spent a good amount of time traveling with Page, and I can say he
is a very nice guy. *I have never met a single person who would say
otherwise. *The only people who seem to dislike him are people on this
group who heard from someone else he is a jerk or something.

Dumbass -

Maybe he is nice to you, but the roadies I know in SoCal who
interacted with him when he was there for winter training seriously
dislike him. The word used was to describe him to me was "asshole".
Sounded like the exchanges were verbally negative.

That said, I reiterate that it doesn't mean that he isn't nice to you.
It's good that he's nice to someone.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
Old January 2nd 10, 06:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Would you guys please cool it with the 'name calling' in rbr?

There are young impressionable children reading 'retard' and 'dumbass'
and your example is a bad example for them.

Seriously, we don't want these children to end up being a generation
of ****ing ****s.

Old January 2nd 10, 07:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni. wrote:
On Jan 2, 9:54 am, chuck_hutch wrote:
I've spent a good amount of time traveling with Page, and I can say
he is a very nice guy. I have never met a single person who would say
otherwise. The only people who seem to dislike him are people on this
group who heard from someone else he is a jerk or something.

Dumbass -

Maybe he is nice to you, but the roadies I know in SoCal who
interacted with him when he was there for winter training seriously
dislike him. The word used was to describe him to me was "asshole".
Sounded like the exchanges were verbally negative.

That said, I reiterate that it doesn't mean that he isn't nice to you.
It's good that he's nice to someone.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Grinius -

It also doesn't mean he's nice to one guy and nasty to everyone else -
could just as easily be the other way 'round or , most likely, somewhere
in the middle.

Me futured by Me

Old January 2nd 10, 07:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Steve Freides wrote:
[...]

He has 591 fans on his FB page
Old January 2nd 10, 07:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

On Jan 2, 2:04*pm, z wrote:
Steve Freides wrote:
[...]

douchebag,

how many does Tommy D have?

-b-
Old January 2nd 10, 07:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

bar wrote:
On Jan 2, 2:04 pm, z wrote:
Steve Freides wrote:
[...]

If you're curious, look it up.
Old January 2nd 10, 07:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

z wrote in :

Steve Freides wrote:
[...]

They probably just want to **** him, like all the thousands of fans Liz
Hatch has on her facebook page.

--
Bill Asher
Old January 2nd 10, 09:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

William Asher wrote:
They probably just want to **** him, like all the thousands of fans Liz
Hatch has on her facebook page.

You humans are all the same.

Old January 2nd 10, 09:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"chuck_hutch" wrote in message
I've spent a good amount of time traveling with Page, and I can say he
is a very nice guy. I have never met a single person who would say
otherwise. The only people who seem to dislike him are people on this
group who heard from someone else he is a jerk or something.

Thanks for the information Chuck. It appears that those who spend all their
time disparaging racers here are completely out of the loop.

Jonathan Page got his.... Wife Beater Racing 8 November 29th 09 06:06 PM
Jonathan Page is going to.... Wife Beater Racing 2 November 26th 09 02:43 AM
Jonathan Page Carmine Clamenza Racing 1 September 16th 07 07:45 PM
Jonathan Page Joe King Racing 9 December 14th 05 04:31 PM
Jonathan Page Richard Longwood Racing 2 October 31st 04 07:56 PM