Today is the big day!

Old June 20th 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Today is the big day!

yea! i just got a email from UDC and they are sending the parts that was
missing

nice! i love that guys!

--
picado
picado's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11964

Old June 20th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Too bad!!

You get all excited and ready to ride but then you have to wait longer.

--
Wheel Rider

A man can fail many times but he isn't a failure until he begins to
blame someone else. - Waite Phillips
Wheel Rider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10656

Old June 20th 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

can you keep the gel seat? post pics! I'm trying to get one of my
friends to buy that uni. how does the frame look?

--
mornish

UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF TOO

"LX seats are as comfortable as bricks." lildude2
"CX seats are bricks."

Old June 27th 06, 09:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

oh hello
iam back with the picures of Nimbus Hopley unicycle
i was trying to upload but the gallery was not working

so the pics is here
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=204080

Old June 27th 06, 09:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Nice, I remember how I was so excited about a new unicycle and parts, it
is a truly awesome experience. I actually can't believe how UDC are
managing to build up these strong trials unis for such a good price. I
used to have the exact same wheel as you, and I built it up myself,
it's a very tough wheelset, you won't break the rim especially.

Anyway have fun on it. I'm sure I'll be having the same sleepless
feeling of unrest when my Koxx ISIS wheel is set to come, once Roger
has all the parts in stock later this week!

EDIT: oh yeah mate, you must flip over the bolts clamping the wheel to
the frame. Have the round flat side underneath, facing the ground, so
when you do failed pedal stalls, bad crank stalls, and sloppy grinds,
you don't destroy the bolt ends as they will be facing up.

--
Sponge

Currently learning: how to drop -smoother- SIF

KoxxDevil+ProfileCrankset= *a ton*

MSN: feel free to add, I'm always up for a
good chat and get to know other uni riders
Sponge's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11883

Unless my fingers fell off - I was going to ride today! Ken General 13 May 15th 05 07:32 PM
Another good ride today MSeries UK 8 February 7th 05 07:48 PM
Unicyclist invasion .. today was f-in awsem ben_unruh Unicycling 16 January 23rd 05 08:42 PM
There were some great views today MSeries UK 1 November 14th 04 07:20 AM
It's days like today... Dave W Mountain Biking 23 December 19th 03 07:15 PM