Next issue of Uni Magazine?

Old October 4th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Next issue of Uni Magazine?

Well here we are in October so that means (for those of us who
subscribed to Uni Magazine), the 2nd issue should be on the way soon,
along with the buff thingee, right? Can't wait!

--
MuniAddict

"There is an -idea-, of a Patrick Bateman"

"They all float down here"

Old October 4th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eroick

I would like to see the first issue, but I'm cheap and can't pay by
credit card. Aww well, at least Unicyclin' has a magazine!

--
Eroick

--Eric Evenchick

My MSN:

but 3 degrees is like a heat wave!! woohoo.

Eroick's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884

Old October 4th 06, 05:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

buff thingies rule!

--
mornish

dan de man wrote:
this game is worse that playing Rock Paper Sissors on an internet forum

tugboat wrote:
Hopping over a 7 set rail... I made it over and and cleared the set, but
the impact apparently wasn't good for the wheel...

Old October 4th 06, 09:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rob.northcott

Hmmm. Not too sure about the buff - seems just like those things girls
(and camp male popstars) used to wear round their necks in the 80s -
they had a different name then, can't remember what.

Looking forward to the mag though

Rob

--
rob.northcott

'Dartmoor Muni Weekend'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46116) - Last
weekend in May 2006
Same again next year anyone? It'll be dry, I promise.

Old October 4th 06, 10:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joemarshall

rob.northcott wrote:
Hmmm. Not too sure about the buff - seems just like those things girls
(and camp male popstars) used to wear round their necks in the 80s -
they had a different name then, can't remember what.

They are great, make your head warm, fit under your helmet, and you can
wear a second one to keep your neck warm. I think I wore four covering
various parts of my head and neck when I was walking / climbing in snow
in scotland in February. Brrrr.

I hear the next issue of Uni magazine will be fantastic, and that
they've got some very illustrious person to write rude things about
people who don't ride up hills.

Joe

--
joemarshall

my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44

Old October 4th 06, 11:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mikepenton

It'll be out at the end of the month, I'll post here when they're being
mailed.

By the way Rob, I think they were 'snoods'
(http://www.orkneyangora.co.uk/headwear.html) while these are 'Buffs'
(http://www.buffera.co.uk/)!

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com)
mikepenton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7090

Old October 4th 06, 11:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rob.northcott

mikepenton wrote:
By the way Rob, I think they were 'snoods'
(http://www.orkneyangora.co.uk/headwear.html)

That's the things! I don't remember them being called that though.

Rob

Old October 4th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mark williamson

I always thought snood was a moustache net. Looks like it is, but it's
one of those neck warmer things too... Not sure what it says about me,
that I knew it was a moustache net in the first place...

When does the Uni mag calendar come out? I'm saving a space on my wall
for it!

--
mark williamson

Dave: Just a question. What use is a unicyle with no seat? And no
pedals!
Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!
mark williamson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11301

Old October 4th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unipsychler

rob.northcott wrote:
Hmmm. Not too sure about the buff - can't remember what.
Rob

I think they were called gators (neck gators).

--
unipsychler

Interested in learning to ride the unicycle QUICKLY AND SAFELY? Or how
about getting one of the coolest uni t-shirts around? Check out my
website at www.ridetheunicycle.com
unipsychler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9338

Old October 4th 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
habbywall

You shouldn't need 4 of them. My dad order'd some, and he let me borrow
them, they really are great for uni-ing.

--
habbywall
habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260