Uni magazine issue 4

Old June 15th 08, 04:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Default Uni magazine issue 4

Gelato_Maniac wrote:
Hi everyone; this is my first ever post, having joined a minute ago. I
wrote the article in Issue 4 on long distance touring, but haven't
actually seen the magazine in print yet (not a subscription problem:
I'm not signed up, or anything.)

Anyone seen that article? Was it in that issue? More to the point: was
it useful?!

Well-- a fond wave to my pals in this community; why I took six years
to join is beyond me. Better late than never. -John Stone

Welcome John! Good to see you here. I read your article in Uni Mag
today.

Ken Looi

--
GizmoDuck

The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net

The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details.