Local Publication Exposure

Old August 10th 05, 09:05 PM
unipsychler

Default Local Publication Exposure

A local magazine did a nice write-up on two of my boys and I. It's
small potatoes but it's definitely cool to see your picture on the
cover. They also gave us a two page write-up inside.

The kids got a blast out of it, especially now that they'll be local
"celebraties" for a short time. I've attached the cover here.

I hope this will highten unicycle awareness in my area.

[image: http://www.ridetheunicycle.com/MainStreetMagSmall.jpg]

--
unipsychler - Ride The Unicycle ~ A Crash Course!

Interested in learning to ride the unicycle QUICKLY AND SAFELY? Or how
about getting one of the coolest uni t-shirts around? Check out my
website at www.ridetheunicycle.com
unipsychler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9338

Old August 10th 05, 11:05 PM
Memphis Mud

Love the title.

Exposure is great. Hope you get some emails and riding buddies out of
it.

--
Memphis Mud - Student of GrandMaster 2T

"winter in peanut butter comes turquoise" -Greg Harper
Memphis Mud's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1987

Old August 11th 05, 04:41 AM
harper

Those look like pretty big potatos to me. Way to go, and front page
exposure no less.

--
harper - TANKED at GASWORKS

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"Never ride backwards up a rocky mountain road because the things that
will trip you if you see them will also trip you if you don't. " -
munipsycho