Will Pay $100,000 for BOMBING WHITE HOUSE, CAPITOL HILL and FBIEDGAR HOOVER BUILDING

Old October 5th 11, 03:36 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.tech,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.sport.soccer
David Melville

Default Will Pay $100,000 for BOMBING WHITE HOUSE, CAPITOL HILL and FBIEDGAR HOOVER BUILDING

On Tue, 04 Oct 2011 02:55:19 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

You are Bigbird, AICMUK5P.

--
Cheers,
Dave

"I will kill for the good of the
fight for the right to be right."

David Bowie, Cygnet Committee
Old October 6th 11, 04:28 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.tech,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.sport.soccer
Jon[_6_]

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote...

I will pay $75,000 REWARD to the American HERO

Oh dear, ****ed immediately.

Old October 6th 11, 04:30 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.tech,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.sport.soccer
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer[_2_]

"Jon" wrote in message
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote...

I will pay $75,000 REWARD to the American HERO

Oh dear, ****ed immediately.

Will Pay $100,000 for BOMBING WHITE HOUSE, CAPITOL HILL and FBI
EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING.

FBI, CIA, NSA Psychopaths who call themselves "The Illuminati" secretly
CHIPPED about 1 Million Americans with Synthetic Telepathy Mind Reading
and Mind Manipulation Chips and torturing the victims with Directed Energy
Weapons for more than 20 years.

I CHALLENGE all readers to email my THREAT to FBI, CIA, NSA and
Secret Service and get me arrested.......FBI TRANSVESTITES will NOT
arrest and prosecute me because they do NOT want me to EDUCATE
the rest of the Americans.

This is my profile at FBI, CIA and NSA
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...433d1c1c?hl=en

You MORONS.........just listen to me.......Everything mentioned in the
following document is REAL and FBI, CIA and NSA had this technology for more
than 20 years........

Covert Operations of NSA- Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons
http://www.scribd.com/doc/25664429/C...rol-Covert-Ope...

1) Bomb these American Federal Buildings and American INFRASTRUCTURE
BUILDINGS and KILL as many FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS
as possible.

White House
FBI Headquarters - Edgar Hoover Building in Washington DC
CIA Headquarers in Langley, Virginia
NSA Headquarters in Ft George Meade, Maryland
DNI Headquarters in Washington DC
US Congress Building
GoldenGate Bridge SanFrancisco
Empire State Building, Newyork
Brooklyn Bridge, Newyork
Hoover Dam, Nevada
Willis Tower, Chicago
Washington Monument, Washington DC
Lockheed Martin Corporate Headquarters
Northrop Grumman Headquarters
Ratheyon
Xe Company Headquarters
Booz Allen Hamilton
Alliant Techsystems
The Heritage Foundation
Manhattan Institute
Rand Corporation
American Enterprise Institute
American Embassies in every country

2) Kill the MASS MURDERERS and CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS George Bush Jr,
Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and FBI Director Robert Mueller III, CIA
Director David Patraeus, NSA Director Keith Alexander, DNI director Dennis
Blair.........

TO ALL the AMERICANS READNG this message.

I am NOT a muslim myself and It is NOT the Muslims who will take away your
freedoms, civil liberties that you never had in the first place.

Forked Tongued FBI and CIA and NSA TERRORIST PSYCHOPATHS SECRETLY
CHIPPED about 1 MILLION AMERICANS with SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY chips already
and torturing them for more than twenty years that are taking away your
"very limited" freedoms and civil liberties.

Muslims neither have the INTELLIGENCE nor the TECHNOLOGY nor the MONEY nor
the CUNNING FORKED TONGUES to even make a DENT in your ****ing pathetic
slavish lives.........

This is how the FBI, CIA and NSA AMERICAN TERRORISTS are RAPING,
TORTURING and KILLING POWERLESS Americans for decades.....

MODUS OPERANDI OF FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTS
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...d2af1c6e5f8b?h...

If somehow the RELIGION PART is magically removed from MUSLIM TERRORIST
minds, they will be NICE HUMAN BEINGS.....

But RELIGION has NOTHING TO DO with FBI n CIA n NSA PSYCHOPATHIC BLOOD LUST,
SADISM and PERVERSION.......It is in their GENES, BLOOD and BRAIN..........

Which means FBI n CIA n NSA TERRORISTS in WESTERN GOVERNMENTS are the MOST
EVIL ANIMALS on the planet......

Your psychopathic governments programmed your brains to think every one who
accuses the government of tortures is "delusional".

MKULTRA and COINTELPRO were never terminated. They merely became SECRET
TORTURES.

Stop watching those stupid ****ing reality shows Kardashians, Jon and Kate,
Jersey Shore and the rest of the dumb american **** and use that ****ing
time to google and youtube for SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY, MKULTRA,
DEW Weapons and COINTELPRO.........

If you trust the EVIL FORKED TONGUED PSYCHOPATHS at CIA, NSA and
FBI, you are digging your own grave.

REAL WORLD HERO
AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
HusbandOfALLFBInCIAnNSA Agents

Old October 6th 11, 04:31 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.tech,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.sport.soccer
David Melville

On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 20:21:28 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

"David Melville" wrote in message
On Tue, 04 Oct 2011 02:55:19 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

You are Bigbird, AICMUK5P.

--
Cheers,
Dave

"I will kill for the good of the
fight for the right to be right."

David Bowie, Cygnet Committee

I will pay $75,000 for ASSASINATING Louisiana Congressman Steve Scalise

[snip]

AustinPowersMode

Do I really have to do this eight times?

APM/

Old October 6th 11, 04:34 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.tech,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.sport.soccer
Jon[_6_]

David Melville wrote...

On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 20:21:28 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

"David Melville" wrote in message
On Tue, 04 Oct 2011 02:55:19 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

You are Bigbird, AICMUK5P.

--
Cheers,
Dave

"I will kill for the good of the
fight for the right to be right."

David Bowie, Cygnet Committee

I will pay $75,000 for ASSASINATING Louisiana Congressman Steve Scalise

[snip]

AustinPowersMode

Do I really have to do this eight times?

APM/

You keep him talking and we'll get him traced next time he replies.

Old October 6th 11, 04:42 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.tech,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.sport.soccer
[...]

You are another proof why Every Western**** should NOT have the right
to freedom of speech.

Old October 6th 11, 04:43 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.tech,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.sport.soccer
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer[_2_]

David Melville wrote...

Old October 6th 11, 12:46 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.tech,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.sport.soccer
Brad[_5_]

"Jon" wrote in message
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote...

I will pay $75,000 REWARD to the American HERO

Oh dear, ****ed immediately.

You MORONS.........just listen to me.......

Lets see the 75k first.

--
Brad

Old October 6th 11, 05:55 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.tech,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.sport.soccer
atriage[_6_]

On 06/10/2011 04:43, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

I will pay $75,000 for ASSASINATING Louisiana Congressman Steve Scalise
[snip]

AustinPowersMode

Do I really have to do this eight times?

APM/

You keep him talking and we'll get him traced next time he replies.

You are another proof why Every Western**** should NOT have the right
to freedom of speech.

Will Pay $100,000 for BOMBING WHITE HOUSE, CAPITOL HILL and FBI
EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING.

FBI, CIA, NSA Psychopaths who call themselves "The Illuminati" secretly
CHIPPED about 1 Million Americans with Synthetic Telepathy Mind Reading
and Mind Manipulation Chips and torturing the victims with Directed Energy
Weapons for more than 20 years.

I see, *that* explains Sarah Palin.