Do chicks dig unicyclists?

Old March 15th 04, 06:50 AM
Rayden

Default Do chicks dig unicyclists?

tennisgh22 wrote:
*Is unicycling a turn on or a turn off? Im scared to tell any girls
that I unicycle...I'm a disgrace to the unicycling community. I should
be proud. *

You're problem is you don't take pride in being different and having odd
hobbies. I prefer things that are odd, or strange, or weird, so I don't
mind telling people I unicycle.

--
Rayden
Rayden's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/264

Old March 15th 04, 06:51 AM
chirokid

toddw9 wrote:
* I usually am more than happy to let them try (usually meaning if
they're good looking), and offer them my shoulder to help them. *

Todd my boy, you are missing a perfect opportunity to give additional
"help" to these young ladies. While offering a shoulder, you should
ALWAYS place both of your hands firmly around these girls waists. Mind
you, all in an effort to help their progress. You are missing a great
opportunity.

This may not land you a girl friend any faster, but at least you'll have
some lasting memories.

The kick up mount would have been awesome when I was a young buck, too
bad I never knew it existed until I was too old, fat and brittle to
learn it. --chirokid--

--
chirokid - Bug Killing Unicyclist

"Other than that, the best maintenance is to keep riding it as this
helps to keep the eccentric nut on the saddle in optimal condition."
quote by Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

Old March 15th 04, 07:02 AM
toddw9

chirokid wrote:
*
Todd my boy, you are missing a perfect opportunity to give additional
"help" to these young ladies. While offering a shoulder, you should
ALWAYS place both of your hands firmly around these girls waists.*

Thanks for the advice. I'll remember that for next time.

chirokid wrote:
*Mind you, all in an effort to help their progress. *

Of course, that's the most important part.

--
toddw9 - Doh!!!

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.
toddw9's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4466

Old March 15th 04, 08:16 AM
Jayne ZA

chirokid wrote:
*
Todd my boy, you are missing a perfect opportunity to give additional
"help" to these young ladies. While offering a shoulder, you should
ALWAYS place both of your hands firmly around these girls waists.
Mind you, all in an effort to help their progress. You are missing
a great opportunity.

This may not land you a girl friend any faster, but at least you'll
have some lasting memories. *

Todd, as a young lady, I feel I should warn you that such unsolicited
physical contact might land you a lasting memory involving a slap in the
face.

However, if you are offering a shoulder in support, ASK if it is OK for
you to put your arm round her waist. It is a convenient place to put
your arm while your shoulder is in use and the *slight* additional
support can be very reassuring. It will also make it easier for you to
catch her if she falls.

Jayne

--
Jayne ZA - Learning to ride on a Coker

Being a statistician means never having to say you're certain

Jayne ZA's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4878

Old March 15th 04, 09:05 AM
joona

toddw9 wrote:
*And yet, I don't have a girlfriend. What's wrong with this picture?
*

Maybe you should try leaving the unicycle alone at home sometimes and
talk with the girls about something that doesn't include unicycling.
That's how I meet new people. Just talk about something and you might
even find someone who's interested in same things as you.

--
joona - )-O --Neat

'You are my friend...'
(http://www.the.search.button.youaremyfriend.com/)

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's a matter of taste.
They say beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes way down to the bone.
-Tatsuya Ishida
joona's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4436

Old March 15th 04, 12:24 PM
perth

I disagree!
My girlfriend bought me my unicycle!
Enough said.
Sam

--
perth
perth's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5829

Old March 15th 04, 01:18 PM
tortoise

I have found unicycling to be a big hit with the girls. Girls I date,
when I tell them I unicycle, usually get very excited and want to see.
Some even want to learn. And when I'm riding around in the park, I often
get big smiles and hellos from girls as they pass me by.

--
tortoise
tortoise's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/929

Old March 15th 04, 02:25 PM
Scott Kurland, RMT

joona wrote:
toddw9 wrote:
*And yet, I don't have a girlfriend. What's wrong with this picture?
*

Maybe you should try leaving the unicycle alone at home sometimes and
talk with the girls about something that doesn't include unicycling.
That's how I meet new people. Just talk about something and you might
even find someone who's interested in same things as you.

What are you, a nut? ;-)

Old March 15th 04, 08:40 PM
Logan_A.

NO, sorry to contradict but people sound crazy when they ask if they can
put your arm around there waist. besides it looses the pimpness of it
all. firstly put your arm on her back and ass she struggles put your arm
arrond her waist then. do everything you can do to keep them up so it's
more fun, its' best if there's a coupl cause then you can make a little
bit of healthy competition between the girls slowly hold them up longer
and longer. afterwards talk to them about riding and show them some
stuff. afterwards talk about perhapse teaching them to ride tell them
where you live what not, tell them to come by whatever seems to suit the
moment. the only problem with pimping groups of girls is they have
higher standards and if one of the girls don't like you your out on your
bottom, however in groups there more likely to approach you.

My goal in life is Unisex not as in both sexes but as in sex on a uni. I
thought I could do it while idaling. anybody have anytips, other than
finding a girl who will touch me, hahahahaha, don't worry I've alread
ahhhhhhhhhh ever so lonely.

Logan AUUUUUUUUUUUU

--
Logan_A. - Trials und Street rider