new Sky kit is off the hook!

Old January 7th 10, 01:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

Default new Sky kit is off the hook!

On Jan 6, 4:16*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
"Scott" wrote in message

You know, the more I see of the Sky kit, the more I appreciate the
simple design.

The more I see of it the more I think that the sponsors are disappearing.

That (for sure!) and I think some sponsors are ponying up a little
more for exclusive/preferential considerations on the team kits ...
isn't Cervelo like this?
Old January 7th 10, 02:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,

"Scott" wrote in message

You know, the more I see of the Sky kit, the more I appreciate the
simple design.

The more I see of it the more I think that the sponsors are disappearing.

Possibly a very astute insight.

That (for sure!) and I think some sponsors are ponying up a little
more for exclusive/preferential considerations on the team kits ...
isn't Cervelo like this?

Well, my sense is that Cervelo has a pretty close relationship to its
team, to the point that they pretty much are the team management.

In other words, Cervelo's high profile, high price positioning may have
as much to do (bad-light explanation) with their unplanned failure to
attract substantial sponsorship to help them foot the bill.

The good-light explanation is they always planned it that way.

And also, Rock Racing is Here to Stay.

Left Hook Tim Woodall UK 10 October 3rd 07 08:40 AM
Why is Ullrich still on the hook? Dumbass Racing 22 November 17th 06 11:36 AM
Floyd can't be let off the hook because... Joe King Racing 23 August 14th 06 08:31 PM
right hook lokey General 42 June 6th 05 09:41 AM
Do you have the hook? [email protected] General 2 January 21st 05 02:56 AM