StereoCycles

Old November 11th 17, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
RJH[_2_]

Default StereoCycles

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2017/nov/10/pump-up-velo-palermo-teenagers-bikes-stereos-in-pictures

--
Cheers, Rob
Old November 11th 17, 09:56 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 11/11/2017 08:46, RJH wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2017/nov/10/pump-up-velo-palermo-teenagers-bikes-stereos-in-pictures

How annoying for other folk.

--
Bod
Old November 11th 17, 12:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 10:32:40 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH idiot's notorious drivel

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a ******:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
Old November 11th 17, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 10:32:43 AM UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 08:56:06 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 11/11/2017 08:46, RJH wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2017/nov/10/pump-up-velo-palermo-teenagers-bikes-stereos-in-pictures

How annoying for other folk.

You're a musician, you should appreciate loud music. I once had 6kW of music in a Honda CRV. I couldn't see out of the back window when on full blast, everything went blurry.

How was it powered?
6KW from a 12v battery is 500amps and that does not include losses.
A typical car battery is 50-100 amp hours.

Old November 11th 17, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 11/11/2017 08:46, RJH wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2017/nov/10/pump-up-velo-palermo-teenagers-bikes-stereos-in-pictures

How annoying for other folk.

You're a musician, you should appreciate loud music.* I once had 6kW of
music in a Honda CRV.* I couldn't see out of the back window when on
full blast, everything went blurry.

As a musician, I appreciate good quality music.

--
Bod
Old November 11th 17, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On 11/11/2017 08:46, RJH wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2017/nov/10/pump-up-velo-palermo-teenagers-bikes-stereos-in-pictures

How annoying for other folk.

You're a musician, you should appreciate loud music. I once had 6kW of music in a Honda CRV. I couldn't see out of the back window when on full blast, everything went blurry.

How was it powered?
6KW from a 12v battery is 500amps and that does not include losses.
A typical car battery is 50-100 amp hours.

Unless you're playing a pure sine wave, it's not 6kW continuously.

I had an extra three 113Ah batteries in the back anyway to run a fridge for camping.

It had a high powered alternator fitted.

It had a couple of farad capacitors in the back and a very beefy cable running from the batteries.

How sad.

At Uni I shared a house with someone like you.
He didn't listen to music so much as listen to his hi-fi.
He would buy Jean-Michel Jarre CD's and listen to the, hiss free, silence between tracks.

Old November 11th 17, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 16:47:00 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH idiot's drivel

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) Nazism:

"Unfortunately Hitler was stopped."
MID:

"I'd have been a conscientious objector, mainly because I would have taken
Hitler's side. Better yet, defect and blow up my own people."
MID:

"Trump is a mild Hitler. The real deal would be better"
MID:

"Are you one of those Nazi haters that does so because "it's the right thing
to do"? Tell me one thing they did wrong, just one."
MID:

"Oh come on, wars are fun!"
MID:
Old November 11th 17, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Beavis & Butthead, together, AGAIN! LOL

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 16:51:05 +0000, Beavis wrote:

You're a musician, you should appreciate loud music.* I once had 6kW of
music in a Honda CRV.* I couldn't see out of the back window when on
full blast, everything went blurry.

As a musician, I appreciate good quality music.

Oh, no, Beavis and Butthead are at it, again! LOL
Old November 11th 17, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 17:02:45 -0000, Butthead Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
Wilkinson"), the pathological attention whore of all the uk ngs, blathered
again:

As a musician, I appreciate good quality music.

And if something is good quality, you're better off with more of it.

As if right from the cartoon! LMAO!

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about his driving habits (no.2):
"Now you see, the proper way to soak somebody is to aim for the puddle from
Old November 11th 17, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On 11/11/2017 08:46, RJH wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2017/nov/10/pump-up-velo-palermo-teenagers-bikes-stereos-in-pictures

How annoying for other folk.

You're a musician, you should appreciate loud music. I once had 6kW of music in a Honda CRV. I couldn't see out of the back window when on full blast, everything went blurry.

How was it powered?
6KW from a 12v battery is 500amps and that does not include losses.
A typical car battery is 50-100 amp hours.

Unless you're playing a pure sine wave, it's not 6kW continuously.

I had an extra three 113Ah batteries in the back anyway to run a fridge for camping.

It had a high powered alternator fitted.

It had a couple of farad capacitors in the back and a very beefy cable running from the batteries.

How sad.

What's wrong with doing something properly? What do you listen to music on? A Roberts radio?

IPhone or IPod. Usually audiobooks rather than music.

At Uni I shared a house with someone like you.
He didn't listen to music so much as listen to his hi-fi.
He would buy Jean-Michel Jarre CD's and listen to the, hiss free, silence between tracks.

Er what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLouuK2LOMA