Kudos to New Mexico Vacation Council

Old July 10th 03, 09:45 AM
Buck

Default Kudos to New Mexico Vacation Council

I just spotted an ad for vacationing in New Mexico. They featured a guy in a
suit practicing vehicular cycling on the streets of New York (well, I didn't
recognize the streets, but with all the cabs, etc. it looked like NYC). He
filters up between some cars then stops at a light and waits for pedestrian
traffic to cross. While waiting he goes into dreamland where he is riding in
NM. All well done and shines a positive light on cyclists.

Maybe I'll think about vacationing there some day.

Good job NM!

-Buck

Old July 10th 03, 10:18 AM
R15757

just spotted an ad for vacationing in New Mexico. They featured a guy in a
suit practicing vehicular cycling on the streets of New York (well, I didn't
recognize the streets, but with all the cabs, etc. it looked like NYC). He
filters up between some cars then stops at a light and waits for pedestrian
traffic to cross. ...

Filters up between some cars? Not very vehicular of him is it.

Robert